Tren A crashed ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by Athlete127, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

This tren seems a bit cloudy not sure. May just be me. But notice the sides of vial are stained

Attached Files:

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Your vial itself looks cloudy tho

3. Ironlord

Ironlord Member

Looks rough... Brand? Did it come like that, or did something happen to it.. Get hot, frozen, etc?

4. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't cloudiness mean there's condensation/water

5. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

spectrum - ill heat
    Came like that - source said used more BB or somthing cant exactly remember and to just heat up should be fine

6. RealET

RealET Member

I know tren can be yellow but that shit looks like my morning piss bro

7. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Be careful with colored vials dude...

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Exaggeration or serious? If you're serious that's concerning and I'd drastically up your water intake.

9. VAGeo87

VAGeo87 Member

I’d heat it up to be sure. The angle of the photo has the bottle looking tinted, but I don’t think it actually is.

10. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

once heated it got lighter looking. I didnt pin it yet just wanted to see if the cloudiness would come out.

11. burkeen

burkeen Junior Member

For some reason when you filter the oil while it is still hot it can go Cloudy after filtration, if it was crashed it would look more like thick gelé.
    This can also happen if the raws/ end Product have been moiste.. but this have happen to me without beeing near water

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  12. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

The source said they did too much BB. True???