Tren A MWF

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by RomanMVP, May 25, 2019.

1. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Anybody have good luck with running tren A 3Xs weekly? I'm thinking with a 48 hr. half life it has to be administered at least EOD, but a couple guys here think MWF works just as well. I don't buy it.

2. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Yeah MWF is fine but as you increase the dosage start to add days now on MWF youre at 300mg. MWFS 400mg etc

The ole man likes this.
  3. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Mwf works just fine. If you increase the dosage just add it evenly to the 3 shots. I start getting tren cough when I get to 200mg tren ace shots though. When I get that high then I add a shot and go eod.

4. Girth

Girth Member

Try and see. More frequency, less sides every time. If you don't get sides from MWF.....lucky you....enjoy it.

Vipera1 likes this.
  5. T-Lab

T-Lab Member

Ace or prop I would do daily

hurricane likes this.
  6. Monstar

Monstar Member

Done MWF fine. Around 500mg weekly. I notice no difference vs ED or EOD. Doing it right now as a matter of fact.

The ole man and Oldschool like this.
  7. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

I've never done MWF, always ED or EOD. But ED means trouble with sides, and I like to start with 50mg. each inject. For me, sides rear their ugly head when I increase total amt. of tren per week.

8. T-Lab

T-Lab Member

ED means less sides. More stables levels. You just split the weekly total into daily shots you don’t increase the total amount.

9. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

I've really never had tren sides with EOD, especially at 50 mg. per. I'm still debating this MWF schedule. I think MWF for NPP would be fine, but I guess it's just a matter of trying it.

The ole man likes this.
  10. Monstar

Monstar Member

Lots of guys do fine. Some don't. You'll have to see what camp you fall into.

The ole man likes this.
  11. Mayne

Mayne Member

And why would you do MWF instead of just EOD it is basically nearly the same pins per month anyway

12. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

I dont see a difference in 3 times a week or eod. Your injected muscle will be adding some time release anyway, especialy gluteal injects. We're not bangin veins here.

13. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Easier dosing more than anything. I'm about to start my first go round with tren and was about to ask the same actually.

I'd prefer to keep to 300 weekly and 250 Test. Pinning Sust once a week after a two week front load, then once a week after.

Prefer to keep things pretty regimented, so a schedule works better, in theory, than just pinning EOD.

Will see how it shakes out in practice though.

Tinytim likes this.
  14. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Nope. If I can get the job done with 3 pins a week it'll be worth a try for me. Test E, tren A, NPP on M/f, tren a/NPP on wed. If you have been doing this for as long as I have over the years, the least number of pins per week at this point the better.

15. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

I hear ya on the pinning, i use a laundry detergent bottle for a sharps container. Between the slin pins and gear pins it doesn't take long to fill it up

The ole man and RomanMVP like this.
  16. T-Lab

T-Lab Member

No the muscle does not “add time release” the calculated half life of the ester is based in intramuscular injection.

The ole man likes this.
  17. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Dude.

Sharps container is like $10 and the exchanges replace them when you drop off.

Just saying, that bottle isn't very puncture resistant.

The ole man likes this.
  18. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

MWF is fine for trenA. Remember, you are talking about Half Life, not active life. 300 mg/week is still 300 mg/ week of tren. I think guys get too worked up about blood levels, sure it is important with your test base,or when using an oral with a very short half life, but like I said 300 mg of tren is 300 mg of tren. Any more pinning then that and I think I would loose my shit after about 2 weeks lol.

RomanMVP likes this.
  19. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Yup, been there, done that.

20. little

little Member

Every day dosing!! Or nothing!! EOD MAAAYYBE.