Tren Ace 100mg/ml first time brew

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by MixedGripGainz, May 11, 2018.

1. So bros I just ordered some tren Ace raws after getting the supplies I needed. I’m still reading up on all of the information I need to know noting all of the details. Question is, if this is my first brew how likely am I to ruin my first batch of tren if I’m not a complete idiot about it. I know heat degrades the tren so I’m nervous about that lol. Bottom line I don’t want to fuck this up. I can’t keep paying 30-45 a vial of Ace either with my food bill and everything else it’s making me go broke. Edit: should I try brewing test first?

2. TideGear

TideGear Member

It's pretty simple actually. You'll notice it going into solution around 120 F. You shouldn't need to get it much hotter than that but you can safely hit 140 and hold there for a few minutes. If your recipe is right then that should be enough heat that it shouldn't crash. Just try a small brew and you'll probably surprise yourself. Good luck

MixedGripGainz likes this.
  3. Hey man thank you for your help. That I will do and I’ll probably run a little trial with 2g at first to see how it goes. We will see :)

TideGear likes this.
  4. TideGear

TideGear Member

No problem. Good luck!

MixedGripGainz likes this.