• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

tren ace and mast prop in same pin.

SJB78

Is it OK to combine these 2 in the same pin for eod use. I'm assuming it is as its what's used in some cut mixes but I just want to be sure.

I like to mix stuff up. No point in injecting multiple times what you can do once.
But, I keep water based products separate from oil. I know some who mix, but I can't inject them anywhere near each other.

how does one manage to get 2 solutions into the one syringe?
I have 1 syring with a 20gauge pin on it I use to draw with. I use it for a few weeks. I back load a syringe with whatever I'm banging. Pull the plunger back and out and squirt the gear from the draw stick one compound at a time...the OP does it with mast P and tren A.
A little tricky putting the plunger back in without losing any but its easily done. Put it in just a bit and then turn it upside down and get it ready to stick.
As someone posted...don't put water based with oil based.

If I am just drawing from two vials, I rotate between which one I do first. And I draw double the dose of air for that vials dose that I am doing first, and inject that double amount then draw the oil up. Next time same for the other vial.

Don't understand the question @ChuckSipes. I use a 3ml barrell and a drawing needle and suck out 1ml from one vial which atm is sust and 1ml from the other, Deca. A total of 2ml. Then swap the drawing needle for a 23 guage then whacko. I just wasn't 100% on the other 2.

haha sorry im even confusing myself!!

im quite the noob to AAS.. so im only running test at the moment.. so im shooting 1cc 2 times a week. i draw back 1 cc of air into my syringe then shoot that into the test vial, then draw it back into the syringe.. the thought of then trying to do the same thing with another solution sounds like it would be extremely difficult to measure correctly etc?? or am i over thinking it..??

am i even making sense ?

im quite the noob to AAS.. so im only running test at the moment.. so im shooting 1cc 2 times a week. i draw back 1 cc of air into my syringe then shoot that into the test vial, then draw it back into the syringe.. the thought of then trying to do the same thing with another solution sounds like it would be extremely difficult to measure correctly etc?? or am i over thinking it..??

am i even making sense ?
Try to make sense of my post, you just put double the air in the first vial, then the second vial you draw without putting any air in. Then swap vial order for next time and do same thing.

Try to make sense of my post, you just put double the air in the first vial, then the second vial you draw without putting any air in. Then swap vial order for next time and do same thing.
cheers man, sorry that shouldn't have been so difficult lol

I don't understand the whole air in vials thing. Just suck the shit out.
Then when you put a pin that as some substance in it, into a vial that is depressirized, it will start sucking what's in the pin into the vial. Also drawing is harder.

Then when you put a pin that as some substance in it, into a vial that is depressirized, it will start sucking what's in the pin into the vial. Also drawing is harder.
Yes- however do not push too much air into the vial (roughly what you are planning to take out is good) as you can burst the vial... Sad day.

I use a drawing needle which is 18 guage so I dont have drawing up issues..........ive never had to put air in it.....

am i even making sense ?

You are DEFINITELY overthibking the OPs question. He only want's to know if MIXING two AAS in the same syringe is GTG and yes it is.

Yep as someone mentioned using a 3cc syringe, 1cc is withdrawn from say a TT vial and another 1cc is withdrawn from a Nandrolone vial. Thus you have 2cc, one cc of each AAS, in one syringe.

You are DEFINITELY overthibking the OPs question. He only want's to know if MIXING two AAS in the same syringe is GTG and yes it is.

Yep as someone mentioned using a 3cc syringe, 1cc is withdrawn from say a TT vial and another 1cc is withdrawn from a Nandrolone vial. Thus you have 2cc, one cc of each AAS, in one syringe.
Thats it, exactly what I said. Though @ChuckSipes is your drawing issues due to the oil being so thick you need to pump some air into the vial or are you using 19 guage pin for injection or drawing needle as using a needle for injection is much different than a drawing needle.Drawing needles are blunt but have a wider diameter inside so its easier to draw up oils. Im just interested in this as if its an oil thing then obviously my gear is not as viscous. I already think its under dosed as it is so im just curious.............