Tren Ace crashed?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by TheH0517, Jun 27, 2018.

1. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

First brew, 30mL tren Ace at 100mg/mL. I’m supposed to start cycle Friday and now this. 2 days later and it looks kinda foggy and when I shake it there are floaters. What does this look like and what can I try to fix it?

Recipe:
    3g raws
    1%BA (0.3mL)
    18%BB (5.4mL)
    21.76mL GSO

8C4322A8-5CD2-47FA-870D-94DD149CD7A0.jpeg

Is it crashed? Did I mess up the filter? All help appreciated. I hope to get this fixed before Friday.

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Are those actually particles or just bubbles?

Alot of us had issues with cloudy tren this year

ickyrica likes this.
  3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Looks like particles to me.

Put a vial on heat for a little and see if the specs disappear. If they don't it's def going to be filter pieces or aomething of the like. If they go away leave the tren on heat for a bit. Maybe it will stay in the oil w a little more heat.

4. Eman

Eman Member

Don't put too much heat to it... tren is heat sensitive.

5. Mine looks the same. Those are tiny air bubbles let it set until they dissipate. Mine looks cloudy also but it still works. I put my vial in a zip lock baggy and submerge it in very hot water for a little bit and it clears up.

6. ickyrica

I always figured if you stayed under the melting point it would be ok if it wasn't any crazy length of time but that is 100% assumption. Nothing to corroborate that at all

7. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Where's all this cloudy tren coming from lol ? Its seems like someones posting up cloudy tren eod ? Ive brewed a good bit recenctly from 2 different sources and it looks beautiful . Makes me wonder if people arent being as careful as they think they are , or theres a bad batch of tren floating around w/condensation in it ? @TheH0517 where's your powder ftom ppl ?

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

See I always thought this, until Kawn said the above quote in response to someone with cloudy tren. If I look back somewhere I had asked him if it would damage the tren and he said no if I remember correctly

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Mine was int ppl

LordSamuilo likes this.
  10. ickyrica

Melting point of tren ace us somewhere around 210f I think

11. Eman

Eman Member

Xkawn is a knowledgeable brewer but I would need to see some literature to back that statement up.

However, the process of water evaporation would play a role in the temperature that the oil would achieve too I believe. If you're trying to just get rid of water, you wouldn't need to heat it up all the way to 300 degrees...

12. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

So i checked after y’all mentioned air bubbles and it does look like the same specs I see in my UGL vials. I guess it just appeared different without a label around the vial like I’m used to. They float toward the top so I assume it’s just air bubbles. I’ll run it under some slight heat and see if it dissipates and I’ll take a closer look after work to make sure they’re air bubbles and not some other particles.

As far as the cloudy tren, I did get my raws from PPL int. I’ve read a lot of people getting cloud tren as well. I used a pretty conservative recipe so I don’t think it would be crashed. Once again, I’ll see what changes occur with slight heat.

Edit: thank y’all for the insight

13. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Man i hope it isnt a bad batch from ppl. I ordered some a couple weeks ago and wont be brewing for at least a month or 2.

14. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

From international? If so , i dont think so i just brewed up a batch this week and its crystal clear . Nice color and dissolved in about 40 min zero heat . Thats why i dont get why there is all this cloudy tren popping up here .

Dohn joe and ickyrica like this.
  15. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Let me ask this... I added GSO and let it heat for about 10 min to 140 degrees. It consistently stayed at that temp. Then I added powder, then BB, then BA. I stirred and it sat for about 15 minutes in heat. Then I took it off, let it cool about 10 minutes, and pulled into syringe to filter into vials. Was anything wrong with that process? I know you said you used no heat, but should that have been enough time under heat to mix thoroughly?

16. Eman

Eman Member

Same. I did mine a few weeks ago though... First time brewing it and by far the easiest thing I've ever made.

LordSamuilo, Dohn joe and ickyrica like this.
  17. Evom1

Evom1 Member

:( mine looked like Tropicana

Eman, wedorecover and ickyrica like this.
  18. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

I brewed ppl tren a last weekend, no problem.

So you added GSO first and then powder and bb/ba?
    Maybe somethiing went wrong there.

I use to take powder, add bb/ba stir and let it be 100% solved and clear, then i add warm oil in the beaker.

I always make sure it solves in bb/ba before i go further on.
    That’s my basic routine.

Edit: U can use minimum heat to solve, like 30-40 degree celcius.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  19. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

And if its clear before you filter and went cloudy after you had filter it, then you had a filter issuse.

20. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Ya, i went by kawn’s instructions in the sticky. It’s just strange that multiple people are having issue with the cloudy tren after it sits for a couple days. Some say they just pin it anyways with no issue.

I’ll heat it up and see what happens. If it doesn’t fix the issue, I’ll refilter it cool. I don’t know what I could have done differently with the recipe to hold better. I feel it was conservative enough.