Tren AorE

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Preacher, May 28, 2007.

1. Preacher

Preacher Junior Member

could tren be taking with Test?

I know someone on Test E 600mg/w and wants to know if Tren could be added too it? or just wait for time?

2. RexRegum27

RexRegum27 Junior Member

of course tren can be taken with test, in fact it is a must. now let me preface this by saying I myself have never taken tren, but my friends have, and I read, so I can tell you from what I know. now in terms of which tren, i think that if your friend is already using a long acting ester like test e, then it is better to go with tren e. however, most would prefer tren a cause if the side effects become to overwhelming then one could just stop without waiting a couple of weeks for the sides to leave the body. so if he is going to do it with test e then tren e should be used. (make sure to take some bromo). however, i would tell him to wait and do a cycle of test prop with tren a. this can be a nice 8 week cutting cycle. just my two cents.

3. HDH

HDH Member

It is fine to run tren with Test. I wouldn't worry to much about running an anti-prolactin with it unless Deca is added then Caber would be the best choice. Tren E would be fine to run. The dose for a first time Tren user should be low so the longer ester will be fine. Run it at 275 to 350mg a week. The guys with the bad sides usually run it too high to start with and they don't know what they can handle yet.

HDH

4. jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Of course.