tren discussion

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by mohdab, Apr 18, 2017.

Morefyah

Morefyah Member

What up? @jaymaximus
    Still spitting knowledge!
    Good to see around the boards again.

mohdab

mohdab Member

I got the robolics tren , alpha pharma test prop and winstrol 50 mg tabs

just wondering when you run tren do you take caber ? is it really necessary ?

SHARK1

SHARK1 Member

No, it is not and I suggest you pin every day.

mohdab

mohdab Member

I don't wanna do ed injections because I wanna inject glutes only I have no experience injecting other places

penche

penche Member

Never do I run caber. Control your E2 brother you'll be gold. Never had any leaky nips or nothin.

mohdab

mohdab Member

got arimidix .5 mg eod aromasin was insanely expensive 400$

penche

penche Member

I prefer arimidex anyhow. Longer half life and more powerful IMO

Iron Vett likes this.
    SHARK1

SHARK1 Member

Then learn and rotate: r quad, l quad, r shoulder, l shoulder, r glute, l glute.

You need stable blood levels, it is not so much total weekly dosage as it is having a stable amount of hormones running through your system at all times.

I would also change dosages:

Test 20mg ED 1-10
    Ace 40-75mg ED 1-10 (start low, up slow)
    Winstrol +50mg ED 5-10
    hcg 250iu 2 x Week
    Ari 0.5 eod

mohdab

mohdab Member

I wanted to do test 100mg eod because I have the Alpha Pharma one it comes in 10 100mg glass bottles when you break the tip you must use the whole 100mg or the rest is wasted

SHARK1

SHARK1 Member

I have used Alpha Pharma before, very good stuff.

That is unfortunate. I am of the opinion that in the presence of trenbolone, testosterone is made rather redundant, so 100mg eod is just not going to do much that trenbolone won't do but it will prevent you from upping the tren due to sides - which I feel are amplified through high test - and this is just me, as I prefer running tren at double or more the test, based on what I have experienced.

You could perhaps draw out the ampoule into a syringe you use to backload the one you will inject with on a daily basis and leave the testosterone inside the first one? Others could chime in, some people pre-load syringes and take them on trips, etc.

© 1997–2016 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.