Tren dosage

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by KhmerGuy1080, May 9, 2008.

KhmerGuy1080

KhmerGuy1080 Junior Member

Quick question..is tren e 250 mgs/wk for 8 wks a decent dosage. Or should i do 300mg a week for 7. First time runnin this shit and i cant wait. dont know if thats gonna really make a difference...i'll be runnning it with test e 500mg/wk 10wks and dbol 30mg/day wks 1-4.

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

Sounds productive.
    How many cycles have you run?
    If this is your first,you may suffer a lot of night sweats and irritability and possibly flu symptoms.

KhmerGuy1080

This is my 4th or 5th...all my other ones have been kinda the same shit but nothin crazy really...always 200-300mgs/wk deca and 500-650mgs/wk sust...been doin some research and wanted to switch it up.

Productive...Nice!!! Well i hope so...hah..yeah, believe me...i've read all the shit on here and other sites about tren, the good and the bad...right now i'm just like fuck it...im gonna man up n try to deal with sides for as long as i can, if i even have to, cause i heard it is the shit!!! lol..Tryin to gain about 10 quality lbs of lean muscle by the end without gaining any fat...plus cant wait to try the DBeez for the first time...been wanting to taste it forever!!! Start tomorrow

Good looks on the info Jas...much appreciated man.

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

6 weeks is better than 4:)

KhmerGuy1080

Hahaha...i got enough but i just wanted a lil taste before the summer...i wanna save the rest for a clean bulk in the fall/winter...40mgs/ed for 5 wks or 50mg/ed 4wks depending on how this first go around goes ya know.

musle mafia

musle mafia Junior Member

Hey man I'm running tren A now and I'm running it for 12weeks. 8 should work I have seen great results and I'm a little over 8 now. I'm running it at 300mg per weeks. I'm also running it with 750mg of test and 50mg of winny 8 weeks of winny oral 4 weeks of winny injectable. The last six weeks I've changed my diet to cut. Just shareing info you already seem to know what you're doing.

KhmerGuy1080

Hey man thanks for the info...i'm 5'4" 165ish, pretty lean and ive been doin like 2500 calories for the past 5 months, low clean carb high protein high good fats refeed on wed nght or thur morn and cheat day sunday n crazy cardio(lost a good 15 lbs of fat).....im gonna up it to only like 3300 while im on the DBeez ...basically keep the same except up it about 200g of carbs...and then play it by ear from there..startin monday!!!

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.