tren e dosage

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Fredddd, Nov 19, 2006.

Fredddd

Fredddd Junior Member

I know that the dosage of tren e was between 100 to 200 mg 2 times a week. Any good experience with this dosage?

atomicone

atomicone Junior Member

I've used it at doses around 75-125mg every other day and gotten excellent results. Keep in mind I was also taking Test Prop at 200mg EOD as well (IMO you should always run tren with Test). For me, Tren seemed to cause much more stress on my liver and kidneys (especially the kidneys), so I only ran it for 6 weeks and had to drink a shit load of water and take plenty of Liv 52, and Lipoic Acid. But nothing works quite like good old Tren; it's a very powerful and effective AAS that also demands your respect.

Good Luck!

ForemanRules

ForemanRules Junior Member

tren E I run at 125mg 2x a week so 250mg total. I run it with 400-600mg test E a week.

atomicone

atomicone Junior Member

Agreed that 125-200mg 2x per week is plenty and will produce good results. However, i wouldn't run Tren for more than 6 weeks, and be sure to drink a shit load of water and supplement with maybe Liv-52, Lipoic Acid, etc... Tren works great, but tends to be harsher on the kidneys and liver than most injectables.

dennis

dennis Member

There are 2 complete different ways to take tren enth acording to your goals ! Do you want to cut with it or bulk with it ? Big difference bro.....

Fredddd

Fredddd Junior Member

I choose tren enanthate for bulking. And by the way, i do not understand why people add test with tren when all your Androgenic receptors are saturated. A waste of money. I choose hcg 500 un. ew to stimulate endogenous test. avoid shrinking and help with libido.

dennis

dennis Member

bulking ok .....tren enth 200-300mgs per week.You must use the test as your base it would be a waste of $ not to..I agree with you on the hcg..I like 500 iu's per week during cycle and immediatly after cycle.

swelty

swelty Junior Member

bro go 300 to 400 ew with test. i ran it for 10 weeks with no problems. i dont think it will be good and kicked in until week 3.

NJbigguy

NJbigguy Junior Member

Can you be more specific as to how tren affects or stresses the liver?
    Thanks,
    NJbigguy

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
    bhandsome562

bhandsome562 Junior Member

Tren e will be more like a lean bulker if you want to bulk then do deca and test..

Fredddd

Fredddd Junior Member

That's why i choose this aas. I'have a terrible bloating problem with galenika test e. I gain in strenght and mass but my self image was not very good.Some say no pain no gain, but next time i will use anti-e when bulking with test. By the way,I will kick my cycle with 50 mg BD Dbol ed for fist 4-5 weeks.

manfreakca

manfreakca Junior Member

im on tren enan 400- 500 a week its kikin ass

graybass

graybass Member

Not in a million years would I take any kind of tren without Test in equal or more amounts, unless you want "dead dick"
    JMHO, plus twenty years of cycling.

Fredddd

Fredddd Junior Member

did you consider that i am taking 500iu hcg per week.Stimulate endogenous test. Not enough?

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

No, it's not enough. Why? Because you can't stimulate endogenous test ON CYCLE, dude! You're suppressed. You have no endogeneous test.

And receptor site saturation is hooey.

Fredddd

Fredddd Junior Member

do you know why you're supressed? You don't seem to understand the mechanism. REad,
    You're family jewel stop producing testosterone because you dont have anymore LH . Why? Because Hypothalamus receive the message that you have too much testosterone in youre blood. Make the little equation, too much test , no LH, no LH no balls activity. Simple.And by the way, the receptor you talk are not in youre dick. In youre prostate,muscle,scalp,etc.

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

No shit, sherlock! Now, if you wish to flame me, then please, know what the fuck you're talking about. ALL(read: every single motherfucking one ot them, you ignorant prick) steroids suppress your natural testicular function.

Fredddd

Fredddd Junior Member

Fredddd

Fredddd Junior Member

when youre on steroids,the only mechanism that supressed youre testiculkar function is the LH absence. Do you know what is LH,? I think you don't know!!
    lol

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Who the fuck is M. Pro??? You need to comprehend what you read a little more there, 'tard. Let me distill all the information into the one pertinent paragraph. Ain't I nice?

"When used on a cycle sparingly, hcg helps to maintain testicular size and condition but it is speculated that the intermittent administration of HCG will keep the testicles receptive to LH, when we eventually go off a cycle. This may be due to HCG’s ability to maintain of a higher level of Inter-Testicular-testosterone (ITT), when used during a cycle. This could aid and quicken your recovery of the hypothalamic-testicular-pituitary-axis."

Ummm, like, dude, it doesn't say that it keeps your endogenous test up at all. Why? Because that's just not how life works.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.