Tren e mast e test c summer cutter. DosAge critique

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Eman45, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Eman45

Eman45 Member

just got done running 14 week bulk test e deca and some Anadrol for 5 weeks mid cycle.
    Got tren e mast e n test cyp for cutter. Would like input and thought on dosage.
    Was going to do
    600 tren e/wk 12. 400mg tren e/wk 10
    600 maste/wk12
    250test cyp/wk12
    Winnie tabs not sure if I will use

So my question is will I see more Benifits from 600mg tren week compare to 400mg tren a week with this set up.Current stats 5’11 200lbs bf12? Age 31.

2. Not sure what your experiences are with the compounds are in the past or how well your body tolerates tren. The only difference I’ve found really that stood out to me from running any more than 525mg/w and 700mg/w were the sides. Maybe strength was a bit higher? Nothing I could really tell the difference drastically between doses from. My sleep was a lot worse I definitely needed more sleep and getting more really wasn’t an option at that point and so was my irritability. That much did stand out to me. I made just as good progress off of the lower dose as I did running it higher. If and when I run it again same thing running the lower dose. It’s a great compound especially when diet is in check and training is disciplined as well.

Keeping the test low was along the same lines as I did. Bit above what would be considered a TRT dose. Would keep the mast at 600mg/w. When it comes to the tren I would run the lower dose. If you really feel the need to during cycle you can always up it. But 400mg/w is a pretty solid dose and given proper diet and training should suit you nicely paired along side the mast and test.

3. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Yea I think I will keep it at 400 for the tren. Rather save the rest.

Oldschool likes this.
  4. B Ware

B Ware Member

Subbed!

Running a very similar cycle so interested to follow your journey. I'm running TestC 400, TrenE 600, MastE600 and will add winnie tabs last 5 weeks or so. Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread

Eman45 likes this.
  5. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Nice yea I throw up some pics where I’m at before and then a couple during this cycle

B Ware likes this.
  6. MCFC

MCFC Member

Is this your first tren run @Eman45? I would stick with 400 and see how te sides are. Id REALLY go with Ace if possible though. Most people I know can't tolerate Tren E sides for whatever reason. Must have something to do with the half life.

7. Eman45

Eman45 Member

I ran tren ace from 24k. The tren e I have is from tsl. This would be my 3rd run. Did some of the tren e last year 400mg ten weeks was not bad. Just didn’t want to waste it running 600 if it wasn’t going to be worth it. More is not better that I no. Kinda upped doses on cycle I just got off of n really didn’t get much from it. My cals where not high enough. So pretty much went to waste in my opinion. Was going to expire soon so was like fk it let’s see how it goes. But I have 4 bottles of tren e. I can turn that into two cycles instead of blowing it all now.

8. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Bout sums up my 14 week cycle with test and deca. think they where taken in between weeks 12-15. Will be comparing with results from test tren and mast. On week 5 of tren body is definently changing still. Will post around week 9-10 of tren.

Attached Files:

9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Nice work Eman 45. Keep killing it.

Eman45 likes this.
  10. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Thank man. Really putting in work this year. Prob best I have looked in a while. Actually got some leg game going this time haha. Haven’t had that since high school football. This tren and mast is something else tho man. This shit is shaping my body crazy. Feel like I’m the same size from when I finished test and deca but just solid as Fk

DrankSlangin and Oldschool like this.
  11. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Leg gainzzzz. Wtf is this tren mast doing to me. Haha I love it.

Attached Files:

12. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Weeks 8 and 9 of tren e n mast

Attached Files:

13. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Nice Work!!!

Eman45 likes this.
  14. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Other pic in week 9

Attached Files:

Oldschool likes this.
  15. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

So what doses have you been running? Still low test, 400 tren and 600 mast?

16. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Yea exactly n it worked out great was gonna fun the tren at 600 for 12 weeks but decided to go this route n I’m glad I did Cuz I got an extra two bottles of tren n will be running it in my bulk. So def happy with the results.

17. ripgh15

ripgh15 Member

Shape looking A1, you have good proportions. Vascularity looking good. Only thing i can think of is chest/upper chest needs to come up. Overall good shit bro

Eman45 likes this.
  18. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Yea just started hitting chest twice a week flat with decline n cables for lower n I hit upper chest on shoulder day now. Feel like my shoulders are good n can use less of so I pretty much hit barbell for shoulders n then go do dB shoulder press super set with side delts n then get into upper chest. Just started that last week so we will se how my chest reacts to that. Wasn’t blessed with a big wide chest. Working on it tho

19. ripgh15

ripgh15 Member

My chest went from prettty shit to decent by starting every single chest workout with upper chest, no excuses. GH in conjunction with the trenbolone could have also helped that along the way too lol but anyways whos really judging you have excellent physique.
    Good luck on your journy bro

Worf, Eman45 and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.
  20. barneys

barneys Member

Great results man. I just finished a lean bulk cycle of 250 test e and 600 tren e and the results were pretty good too. Never used mast before, I should try adding it next time

Eman45 likes this.