Tren Hex

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by KBD, Jul 12, 2010.

1. KBD

KBD Member

Got my tren today, and its Tren hex, wtf is this? How do i dose this, i was expecting ace or enth.

2. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

Tren hex = tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate/parabolan. It's a longer ester than ace, but a shorter ester than enanthate. I would shoot it E3D(personally, I love the stuff).

3. Stretch

Stretch Member

fucker just shit a brick of gold. i wish I thought I was paying for ace or enth and got HEX....that's the shit.

4. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

Damn straight. Hex is expensiveee!

5. KBD

KBD Member

Dude i shot it and i didnt taste it, and it smells diff than ace. Whats the diff between Hex and Ace?

6. Need2Grow

Need2Grow Member

Yo Meat, I was going to throw some Tren Ace in the mix next month, but should I go for the Tren Hex?? Sorry to cut in on your thread KBD, just anxious to get started!!! :drooling:

7. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

If you can get it for a good price, then yes, it's a little more convenient than ace. But if you don't mind the frequent injections, ace will still do the job(it's still tren after all).

8. KBD

KBD Member

I was hoping for the night sweats and insomnia with this. Nothin turns me on more than tren fuckin with my head. Lol..

Im twisted sorry..

9. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

How they hell are you back on again, lol

10. KBD

KBD Member

Havent u asked me that already lol, idk cause im a sick fuck lol.

11. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Just gotta keep you thinking man.

12. KBD

KBD Member

Thanks for lookin out for me bro :D, i appreciate it. I really do.

13. IronCore

IronCore Member

yeah bro... how long Have you been on?

14. KBD

KBD Member

I came off for like a month and a half and hopped back on. Missed that aggression and pump.

15. Stretch

Stretch Member

Came off for like a month AFTER about 12 months straight right???....

According to media hype and propaganda you should have been dead like 6 months ago:eek:

16. KBD

KBD Member

9 months to be exact and im still livin it up lol

17. KBD

KBD Member

Im too cocky lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  18. KBD

KBD Member

Hey by the way is there suppose to be any taste to tren hex? I was looking for that same alcohol taste i always got with tren ace, didnt happen on this inject..

19. jasthace

jasthace Member

lol.
    You crack me up BigDadDiO

Check out the I am the shit ,don't fuck with me I am enormous, attitude[:eek:)]:cool:

20. Get Some

Get Some Member

As far as raw powders go, Hex is almost 3 times as expensive as Ace or Enth. I assume this would be true of the finished product as well.