Tren Only Cycle??

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Blazin__, Aug 31, 2006.

Blazin__

Blazin__ Junior Member

tren Only??? waht are the sexual sides of tren? also dosages of tren enanthate also recomended time to take this for

thanks

mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

I got a question, why in the world would you take the harshest steroid around, but refuse to use some form of testosterone?

Blazin__

Blazin__ Junior Member

i can throw some test in there no problem. i hear that tren is amazing and i want to try it .. im just trying to get some feedback about it is all. i want to know how it would affect me sexualy. and what kind of dosage to useTren E

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
    dennis

dennis Member

Blazin....I am not attacking you in any way just thought I would give you some things to consider before you purchase tren enth.It states that it is for experienced users on most sites.Reading about it's properties surely seems enticing for sure...superman like feelings,steady gains,lose body fat.I have used in years past other aas and decided to step up to the plate and try tren.....have not yet but have it. After really researching much more some of the sides i read about from users quite frankly makes me a little nervous...shortness of breath after injecting...uncontrollable cough,night sweats,kills your cardio...etc.... scary dude.I think there are better choices out there for me and maybe you also.In my opinion a cylce of anykind without test is a waste of time and money..i have tried stanozolol by itself..a total waste..of course Nitro,Untold and many others warned me about this..i would not listen..dg

IdolOfArnies

IdolOfArnies Junior Member

I use tren Ace and don't have any coughing or night sweats. I did my own home brew of it and it's friggin awesome. I dosed it at 100mg per ml and it's so much cheaper to brew it yourself of course. I'm stacking it with 750mg test e per week...I wouldnt just do tren by itself...always use a test when cycling.
    Maybe my body reacts differntly than others but like I said, no sides from Tren. I'd say go for it

Idol

elgaringo

elgaringo Junior Member

If you want to try tren do Tren A first to see if you get bad sides (cos its not AS strong as Tren E). Also you can do it by itself,but you'll get more sides! So stack test with it (E 500mg) I only get a sides the first few weeks from Tren A ( puts me on edge a little). But after that I feel great!

bhandsome562

bhandsome562 Junior Member

I'm on tren e right now I'm going on mt 2nd week.... so far so good.. I'm stacking it with test if you want to know the details just do a search I'm my post any questions just ask...

MANWHORE

MANWHORE Well-Known Member

tren E alone was by far the best cycle i ever did .. As for it being for experience users .. Stop it! It's for everyone who wants a very potent cutting drug .. Just keep dose low if you want to gain mass

dennis

dennis Member

MH..please elaborate..what do you consider a low dose ? 200-300 mgs per week ?What do you consider high dose ?
    And also your saying it would be fine for a first timer to run tren enth ..it would probably scare the crap out of a first timer if he experienced cough or shortness of breath etc..right after inject..would't you think there would be better choice for first few times ?

bhandsome562

if your start coughing right after injecting 2 things that could of caused it 1 you injected into a vein. 2 you injected it too fast....

terrorizer2

terrorizer2 Junior Member

I always got coughting right after injecting primo.Couple of minutes later i was fine.Was not injecting in a vein,just something in the drug that causes this.

bhandsome562

well I was talking about tren I don't know about primo.. I never researched that product.. and I think every manufacture is differnt.. I'm using british dragon way better then that mex gear

streetdaddy

streetdaddy Junior Member

I thought the cough was from the acetate used to break down the fina pellets. Anyone?

bhandsome562

I dont know about tren a. I never studied on it.. from what i heard is you should use tren a first because no one knows how your body will react if it hits you to harsh you can stop right away because its a short ester so quicker it will leave from your system.. I just went straight for tren e.... so far so good.. :)

Blazin__

Blazin__ Junior Member

what about the sexual sides?? and a recomended dosage??

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
    bhandsome562

My sex drive is thru the roof... Just the smell of women gets me horny. lol..

Well dude this is what im taking...

500mg Test E British Dragon weeklys for 10 weeks
    400mg tren E British dragon weekly for 10 weeks
    hcg during cycle 250ui on every 3rd day..
    Armidex 0.25mg eod during my cycle.
    After my cycle for pct.
    Nova 20mg ed for 4 weeks
    clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks

imo i would go with something like that... If you want just stay tune and i give ya feedback on everything is going... One thing though it gets your hurt pumping like crazy.. blood pressure goes up.. And sometimes its kinda of hard on the works outs cause your muscles be pumped like crazy... feels like there going to explode but so far i love the stuff....

MANWHORE

Ask whoever is telling you this, why a newbee is not allowed to use Tren? The Tren receptors have to mature and by using Test and other drugs 1st cycles, this will happen? .. Why would someone want to use Tren alone? 1st tell me that? ... I know why i did so you tell me why you do ... Got Tren cough about 3X ... maybe 3 more like 2 ... My Tren is by far the best out there being 99% .. well 98.5% at the time i used it and it was strong as a mother i felt it .. never worried about Tren cough .. aspirate and you won't get it

MANWHORE

.. Could just be the body reaction to a foriegn substance .. tren being so strong so maybe why Tren causes it more

MANWHORE

no because when i got it, it was from tren E

MANWHORE

SO tren is more androgenic than Test .. OK how about using half the dose you would use for Test? Make sense right .. It's not like Tren is this crazy powerful drug that is going to make you go into convulsions .. It's an AAS just start with 400mg/week .. you'll be fine ... Just to let you know, Tren is great for cutting but will keep you from gaining weight if looking for all out bulk .. frontload with 570mg and in 5 days my sexdrive was through the roof and i was waking in a puddle of sweat .. this is with the Tren Enanthate too .. Some say Enanthate esterd gear takes about 4 weeks to kick in .. well not with Tren

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.