Triumph Gear (uk based)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by nervje, Apr 3, 2018.

1. nervje

nervje Member

Anyone knows if its legit?
    The people on uk muscle all swear by it but it kinda smells fishy to be honest, a whole forum praising 3 different brands (triumph is one of them).
    Anyone here has used and can confirm theyre good?

2. MetalHeavy6

MetalHeavy6 Member

Damnit, i thought this was going to be a new source. Lemme try anyway.....

Hey, where’s your pics Triumph? Where’s your sloppy whore wife’s tits? Do you clean ur vials with ur dirty dishwater? Where the pics of your labs?
    You’re a dick eating shit bag you fake pharma grade touting ugl with 3 honduran pre teens mixing for you.
    Take your steroids and your dirty lab and go fuck dylan gemeli in the mouth area!

How’s that? lol.

3. nervje

nervje Member

Damn, the shit youre taking, which lab is that, and they produce tren ace too?

MetalHeavy6 likes this.
  4. nervje

nervje Member

Or did i not get a not so subtle hint that this lab sucks balls?

5. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

lol I died at the Honduran pre teens and gemelli mouth hahahha that's great

6. MetalHeavy6

MetalHeavy6 Member

I’m totally just fucking around. Just going for laughs man, i have no idea about triumph labs. I was just mimicking what pple say to new sources.

7. retpsd

retpsd Member

Decent effort, but I'ma have to give it a C+ overall....
    You didn't say anything about it not being New Source Friday, included no unoriginal memes and totally missed an opportunity to rep Maximus Labs.

MetalHeavy6 likes this.
  8. Michael7

Michael7 Member

Yeah it is fishy , there's only 2 or 3 brands they swear by and if you say anything bad about those brands they'll bite your head off .

9. Naugahyde

Naugahyde Member

Small to medium UK Ugl lab - shilled by gear whores on UK Muscle but UKM has always been like that - last year it was SIS Labs that were flava of the month & could do no wrong - now it's Triumph/Taylor made turn in the spotlight. Sometimes underdosed but not total bunk. Both fairly cheap
    Better choices out there - but if you can't get anything else maybe...
    I think UKM only has about 20 members - I see the same guys posting the same shit again and again!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  10. Eatclenand69

Eatclenand69 Member

Triumph Motorcycles now makes gear? Sweet!

RandallNowan likes this.
  11. nervje

nervje Member

Just for info, got bloods taken after 1 injection of their oil and levels havent risen up so its bunk as fuck, where on other ugls i could take labs after first jab and immediately see change in blood levels.
    Dont touch any of their gear. Got some dimension tren ace from their sources too before i lab tested, but i guess its bink too. But havent tried it yet

12. Naugahyde

Naugahyde Member

Sorry to hear that - but as for both fairly well known UK lab labs being total bunk thats unlikely, I'd be more concerned with your source in this situation to be honest.

13. nervje

nervje Member

Ive got it from their direct reseller. The source that only sells the 3 main labs dimension, tm and triumph.

14. Naugahyde

Naugahyde Member

Oh - ok. I know who you mean - never used them myself. You tried raising the issue with them?
    I'm using SIS Labs Deca atm, after having had a good experience with SIS Npp. Hoping to get me Balkan or SP Labs next time around.
    Hope Dimension works out better for ya

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018