TRT bloods

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Iron Frenchie, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

These bloods are from 175mg of test e and were taken 72 hours after my last injection. I was also taking .25mg adex every 3.5 days. My questions are not so much about my test levels more about my thyroid and it being pretty much bottomed out. Could this also cause the raise in prolactin? DBA0C59B-98E6-48C4-BCE0-6AE5D7B51728.jpeg

2. Worf

Worf Member

Your E2 is crashed bud. Maybe cut back on the dex

3. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

low not crashed.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

you thyroid is also within the normal range but on the low end.
    your thyroid is very complex if you think its a problem talk to your Dr you don't want to get thyroid information from bro science.

Havah and Worf like this.
  5. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Yes very true. I have alot of the symptoms of hypothyroidism. I called some endos in my area and they all said it’s about a 4-6 month wait to see one! So if I go to a general practitioner you think he can get me in sooner?

6. Havah

Havah Member

Do you have previous bloodwork for thyroid?

7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Your igf is high and your thyroid function is low normal.. .. You taking Hgh?

8. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

No I’m not. My old tests it was 350+ this is the lowest it’s ever been.

9. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Yeah it was about a year ago and was about the same except my TSH was like 1.5 ish

10. Havah

Havah Member

I doubt any pratician is gonna pull the trigger on some kind of supplementarion as is.
    There really is no rush to go for a GP as the answer is most likely gonna be wait and see
    You can afford to wait for an endoc, imho

When did your last cycle end and what compounds?

11. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Last cycle was 200mg Test e and 500mg NPP for 12 weeks. That was 4 months ago. I’m about to run tren you think I should get some caber? Since my prolactin is already high?

12. Klimmzugernie

Klimmzugernie Member

The 175mg of test is that the calculated label claim or is the 175mg the result of 250 mg minus the ester weight?

13. Breakneck

Breakneck Member

Can you explain your symptoms of hypothyroidism?
    I don't plan to fuck with t3 or T4 or anything along those lines but am interested in what the symptoms can be etc. (I'm not saying you took those either btw but I've read those can cause issues as well.)

14. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

That was 0.35cc twice a week. On a 250mg/ml bottle

Klimmzugernie likes this.
  15. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

The main symptoms are fatigue, feeling cold, dry skin, Muscle cramps. It also runs in my family.

Breakneck likes this.
  16. cochino

cochino Member

My T-4 levels were 4.8 as well, but I didn't have any symptoms. Doc put me on Synthroid and it fucked with me big time. Depression, lost interest in everything and 13 lbs of weight loss in a 39 day span. Chuncked that shit in the trash and never looked back.

Worf likes this.