TRT Clinics

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Ziggyyyy33, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Ziggyyyy33

Ziggyyyy33 Junior Member

I have a question I doubt many people ask which has nothing to do about a source and has everything to do with taking the precautions necessary to protect my health. If I wanted to be monitored by a TRT clinic and not do blood tests online ordered by myself how does one approach that? Do I simply walk into a clinic and explain to them I’ve decided to take the leap and would like to pay to be monitored regularly? Does anyone have any experience with this? I’d rather be monitored by a Dr than try and monitor myself. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. getswole89

getswole89 Member

You can actually do everything online I just got my bloods done thru a TRT clinic so I can get a legit script and professional support.

I hit up TRTNation which was 99 for the bloods and 99/mo for the adex, Test, and hcg. Super cool guys too

3. Ziggyyyy33

Ziggyyyy33 Junior Member

So it’s a clinic that’s online ? How would they write me a script to have blood drawn. For example when my blood cell levels are elevated and I need to get a script to get some of that shit out ... there are several things that need to be done regularly that you just can’t have done online. Any advice ? Thanks for your feedback.

4. getswole89

getswole89 Member

You can just go to red cross and donate if you're really worried about thick blood.

But all you do is go to trtnation and sign up. Just make sure you add the blood test and they'll write you a script to have your blood drawn. After they get the results they will call you to go over everything and then schedule a consolation with their Doctor via phone I believe.

5. Ziggyyyy33

Ziggyyyy33 Junior Member

Wow I’ve never heard anything like that. Did you actually test low on T? Or do they not even care. I’d like to do something like this but I’m not interested in throwing away money if it’s not a guarantee that I’ll get a script. That’s actually pretty cool.

6. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Trt clinics are a rip off.

Revilo2016 and JC Grifter like this.
  7. getswole89

getswole89 Member

Not all of em are broski ordering bunk gear from a random ugl seems like more of a rip to me just saying

8. Thongman

Thongman Junior Member

I work for the City. Been getting scripts for years now. The down side is you have to time your cycle perfectly because they do blood work every 6 months, mandatory in the US. So I cycle between 12 weeks, no more than 16. Then let my levels drop back down, don’t pin at all for a 7 to 10 days before I give bloods and it’s all good. Just picked up this months today. $5 with the insurance IMG_0689.jpg

Savagesteve likes this.
  9. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

And how much do you pay for a bottle of cyp?!

10. getswole89

getswole89 Member

99 without insurance for a bottle of cyp, adex, and hcg

chocolatemalt and Mdrock98 like this.
  11. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Damn wow. Ok. How many mg a week do they regulate you to ?

12. getswole89

getswole89 Member

That will vary depending on your levels but I'm guessing anywhere from 150 to 200mg a week which is like 400 to 500mg of most ugls lol

13. Ziggyyyy33

Ziggyyyy33 Junior Member

You get your scripts from a TRT clinic tho?

14. Thongman

Thongman Junior Member

Dude I did at first. But they did random bloods and that shit gets you kicked out if they do it mid cycle. So I stopped

15. Ziggyyyy33

Ziggyyyy33 Junior Member

So u just self prescribe thru ugl?

16. Thongman

Thongman Junior Member

No I go to a urologist. I see him 2 times a year, they do a full blood panel as well as t levels 2 times a year. It hits me for $50 a visit, I’m prescribed 200mg a week and I pay $5 a month for it. I get mine directly from the pharmacy. I use a ugl when I go on cycle, I just cruise on the 200mg a week

Avies48 likes this.
  17. Ziggyyyy33

Ziggyyyy33 Junior Member

Damn man that sounds legit but just seems like it would be hard to be prescribed but maybe I need to do more research.

18. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

That’s fuckin nice.

19. Thongman

Thongman Junior Member

Not hard dude, risky. Skip the pct, let your levels crash before you go. They test you and your shit comes in below range. Then they prescribe it. When they test again, it’s supposed to be in range, you just have to be careful not to come in too high. But once you’re in, you’re good. So when I cycle I still pick up my shit from the pharm, and save it. Then eventually I run my cycle with pharm grade and just got the extra goodies from my ugl....

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  20. Thongman

Thongman Junior Member

Yeah bro, it is