This post will be a long detailed one in hopes i can get some solid advice from the experienced on here. Here’s my story. I started taking aas back in 2012 approximately and as a newb i had no idea what i was doing. I started with dbol only from a friend and that’s what got me hooked. After that i started out with Test e only 500mg a week for 8 weeks and from there I blasted on and off for years without any proper pct. I had decided to stop completely for a year and then this past august is when I started getting severe symptoms that led me to believe I needed TRT. I went to see a Primary and right away he wanted to put me on anti depressants but after my first bloods came up it proved I needed to. My test level came up as 151 but he didn’t check for estradiol so i don’t know where that was at. He then recommended me to an endo who i couldn’t get to see until weeks later who then had me take another set of bloodwork. he didn’t check estradiol either. This next set my levels came to 66. He refused my request to start injections and pushed me on clomid which i took for about a week then threw it all out because i’ve read into it and it would only do so much. I then went to see a different endo and explained everything to him and he had me take an MRI to see if there were any issues with pituitary which came out that there were no issues. He also refused injections and wanted me to wait another few weeks to take more bloodwork. I said fuck it because of how depressed i was. i had ruined my personal life and even broke off my engagement because of who i became. I started ordering test e myself and kept track of my bloods every 4 weeks. I started self TRT with 200mg once a week. Waited 4 weeks my levels came to 1,090 with estradiol 81. I then dropped the dose to 150mg and split the dose twice a week. waited 4 weeks my levels came to 1,106 with estradiol 91. I had realized i was highly E2 sensitive. I then stayed with a dose of 150mg once a week and also incorporated arimidex .5 twice a week. My last set of blood work this past july came to 690 with estradiol 15 and I finally felt amazing at that routine. I ran out of test E with the brand i was using and started their Test Cyp. I now can’t seem to get the dosing right as i don’t feel as good but i am going to get another set of bloods to see where i stand because libido has been off since i started the cyp. I will post all of my bloods that i’ve mentioned. My question for you all is i’m trying to get a script to avoid this hassle of UGL’s and trying to get the dosing right. I just came back from my endo today and she had viewed all of my bloods but wants me to wait 4 weeks and drop the test altogether to see what my bloods will show. She said she wants to see if my LH and FH increase to see if it’s a pituitary issue. Should I stop cold turkey and wait to give her the bloods for a chance to get a script? I know if i cut cold turkey I’ll go back to feeling the way I was before i started and i honestly don’t know if i can handle being that way again. Any advice greatly appreciated.