TRT's 15iu HGH cycle

TRT

So I've been very iffy on making this thread just because I don't wanna encourage anyone to do something that might hurt them like experimenting with insulin or large doses of AAS and GH. Insulin should never be taken lightly but I've had to many pm conversation with members who don't post much and have very little knowledge about GH let alone the insulin that they wanna run.

So, prior to the cycle I had been on my TRT dose Test Cypionate 200mg/wkly for 4 months and hadn't touched GH for 3 months and prior I was running 3iu GH. I was gonna do a Primobolan cycle but then I was informed that oral Primobolan is garbage. Lol
Currently on day 35 I believe.
AAS:
Day 1-20 700mg of Test P
Day 21-40 350mg of Test P, 350mg of NPP
Day 41-60 700mg of Test P, 350mg of NPP
Day 61-90 700mg of Test P, 700mg of NPP
Day 90-120 700mg of Test P, 1g of NPP

Not 100% sure this is how I'm gonna do it after day 90 or around then but I'm really going by how I feel.

GH and Insulin:
Day 1-40 15iu of GH.
Day 40-90 20iu of GH.
Day 1-20 30iu of Lantus, Humalog based on blood sugar.
Day 21- present 40iu of Lantus but ran out on day 30 and should have some soon.

Calories:
My target is 4700 calories of clean food. I hardly ever use sauces cause they're just a ton of sugar and salt sometimes so I try to use Pink Rock Salt and Mrs. Dash for my meals. It also saves calories for something better like an extra sweet potato or something.
Eating has been the hardest part of this thing over all. I've never eaten almost 5k calories in food for this many days in a row.
My primary source of protein is chicken and lean ground turkey. I have 2 meals a week of steak and 2 meals fish. I have 7 different vegetables incorporate with my meals. That makes up a 1/2ish of my carbs for the day so I make up the rest with white Jasmine rice.
In the last 10 days I've actually switched to a bagel for my carbs in the meal after breakfast. I don't feel so flat I guess. Hard to tell cause non of my friends are serious about bodybuilding so I can't ask "how do I look?" Cause they'd be like "Flat? What do you mean flat?" Lol

So over all that's my game plan. If anyone has any suggestions at all bring it up. I need some criticism so I can try and make the most out of this.

Joe Zanni

So I've been very iffy on making this thread just because I don't wanna encourage anyone to do something that might hurt them like experimenting with insulin or large doses of AAS and GH. Insulin should never be taken lightly but I've had to many pm conversation with members who don't post much and have very little knowledge about GH let alone the insulin that they wanna run.

So, prior to the cycle I had been on my TRT dose Test Cypionate 200mg/wkly for 4 months and hadn't touched GH for 3 months and prior I was running 3iu GH. I was gonna do a Primobolan cycle but then I was informed that oral Primobolan is garbage. Lol
Currently on day 35 I believe.
AAS:
Day 1-20 700mg of Test P
Day 21-40 350mg of Test P, 350mg of NPP
Day 41-60 700mg of Test P, 350mg of NPP
Day 61-90 700mg of Test P, 700mg of NPP
Day 90-120 700mg of Test P, 1g of NPP

Not 100% sure this is how I'm gonna do it after day 90 or around then but I'm really going by how I feel.

GH and Insulin:
Day 1-40 15iu of GH.
Day 40-90 20iu of GH.
Day 1-20 30iu of Lantus, Humalog based on blood sugar.
Day 21- present 40iu of Lantus but ran out on day 30 and should have some soon.

Calories:
My target is 4700 calories of clean food. I hardly ever use sauces cause they're just a ton of sugar and salt sometimes so I try to use Pink Rock Salt and Mrs. Dash for my meals. It also saves calories for something better like an extra sweet potato or something.
Eating has been the hardest part of this thing over all. I've never eaten almost 5k calories in food for this many days in a row.
My primary source of protein is chicken and lean ground turkey. I have 2 meals a week of steak and 2 meals fish. I have 7 different vegetables incorporate with my meals. That makes up a 1/2ish of my carbs for the day so I make up the rest with white Jasmine rice.
In the last 10 days I've actually switched to a bagel for my carbs in the meal after breakfast. I don't feel so flat I guess. Hard to tell cause non of my friends are serious about bodybuilding so I can't ask "how do I look?" Cause they'd be like "Flat? What do you mean flat?" Lol

So over all that's my game plan. If anyone has any suggestions at all bring it up. I need some criticism so I can try and make the most out of this.

Sweet following

Reactions: TRT

tengtren

That's a lot of injections

Is your 200 cyp still in?

Why not use longer ester ?

Is the gh pharm or generic?

How do you feel on 15iu lol sleepy?

Rockclimber

Damn, I'm interested in how this turns out. Sounds like your going to gain and keep a shit ton of muscle. Good luck.

TRT

That's a lot of injections

Is your 200 cyp still in?

Why not use longer ester ?

Is the gh pharm or generic?

How do you feel on 15iu lol sleepy?
No I discontinued the Cypionate.
I prefer the short ester for this cycle cause I can stop and start quickly if I don't feel well. Easier to control in my opinion.
Damn, I'm interested in how this turns out. Sounds like your going to gain and keep a shit ton of muscle. Good luck.
Thanks. I'm gonna need it. Hopefully I come out the other side of this in one peice. Lol jk

TRT

I wanna elaborate on the insulin part a little more based on questions I've gotten. I'm not just taking x amount of insulin and chasing it with food. That's how people get hurt or killed.
I've kept track of my blood sugar for years...yes. YEARS! So I know where my blood sugar should be at while I'm in a normal state without insulin or GH.
These number are based off me being on 200mg of TRT a week and on maintenance calories which involves fasted cardio in the morning.
Fasted blood sugar 75-82 depending on carbs before bed. After a heavy meal is 130 at the highest. I'll take insulin based on these numbers changing during a bulk.

So for example if I wake up in the morning and my blood sugar is 85-92 then I need to take 5ius of LANTUS (Long acting) before bed. That 5iu is different for everyone! I would suggest starting at 2iu and going from there.
The point of insulin is to just to maintain your normal blood sugar numbers. I can't stress this enough. I don't know who started this whole 10iu before a workout shit but they even got me with it.
I'm running earands while typing all this so if anyone has questions please ask.

Endure

The GH/slin run sounds epic... honestly about the biggest run I've seen so interested to hear how that turns out. To hit your 5k mark maybe add some olive oil/ghee/coconut oil into your meats/meals it should add up pretty quickly to a good extra 500 calories a day for just 1-2tbsp a couple times a day. Helps with the "I can't stomach more solid food" feeling.

TRT

What dose of T4 are you running with the gh? 50mcg? 100mcg?
I'm not but I should be. Last time I did the 10iu run I think I ran 200mcgs. What do you think? Lower?
Why are you undulating testosterone like that? Why not keep it steady and then build it at the end?
Cause I was replacing 350mg of testosterone with something more anabolic. Never did that before but just thought I'd try it. I'd actually like too just bump test back up to 700mg but I'm trying to follow somewhat of a regimen on this. Ha

I was hoping you guys would drop by and help me out.

TRT

With 6iu I've had two separate coaches say 25mcg and anecdotally that worked very well for me
25mcg of T4?
I have 100 tabs of T4 here now. I guess I can take 100 in the AM with my GH shot.

I thought I remember a lot of arguing about this in a thread we were in. Even Dr. Jim was in on it. Can't remember what the outcome was but it caused me to start taking T4 with my GH last run.

Evom1

25mcg of T4?
I have 100 tabs of T4 here now. I guess I can take 100 in the AM with my GH shot.

I thought I remember a lot of arguing about this in a thread we were in. Even Dr. Jim was in on it. Can't remember what the outcome was but it caused me to start taking T4 with my GH last run.
Yeah I questioned it as well when I was first told that dose, but then when my other coach down the road recommended the same dose as all that was needed I figured it's got some logic behind it Although no, I don't have studies behind it

stone988

Interesting cycle! I have a question and a problem, my problem is I have never been able to run more then say 6 ius of HGH without feeling like I was run over by a truck. I have gone to 8 ius but after a few days I have had to stop. I couldn't imagine going higher. How to you go up to 14 ius? How can you start at 14? Would you recommend going up 1 iu a week or so? Going from 5 ius to 8 in 3 week buried me. Thanks

TRT

Yeah I questioned it as well when I was first told that dose, but then when my other coach down the road recommended the same dose as all that was needed I figured it's got some logic behind it Although no, I don't have studies behind it
Don't need studies for some things. I guess 100 couldn't hurt right? I'll try it. Why not. Thanks man. I appreciate it brother.

TRT

Interesting cycle! I have a question and a problem, my problem is I have never been able to run more then say 6 ius of HGH without feeling like I was run over by a truck. I have gone to 8 ius but after a few days I have had to stop. I couldn't imagine going higher. How to you go up to 14 ius? How can you start at 14? Would you recommend going up 1 iu a week or so? Going from 5 ius to 8 in 3 week buried me. Thanks
My mind is as boggled as anyone else here how I can just start 15iu and the only side effect I got was tiredness after 3 days and maybe lasted 2 weeks. Right before it stopped making me tired I was a zombie but maybe for 2-3 days max. It kinda grew on me and then suddenly stopped.

Unfortunately I have no possible recommendations for you cause I only had the issue in the beginning when I first stuck myself with GH. Got all the sides at 4iu and after that subsided... nothing.

bambam333

looks nice definitly will like to see how the results come and how it feels being on 20iu. How come randomly dropping test in half for days 21-40

lilhawk

I'm guessing you're using generic GH. It would be interesting to see your progress on 15iu of pharma GH. Generics? meh.

Sponsored Links