TRT's 15iu HGH cycle

Evom1

I'm sure you get asked just as much as me things like "how do you fight being hungry?" "how do you eat like that, I'd get bored" etc Just do it because it's what we need to do.

Most people don't even know what true hunger feels like. Overall we're a group of people that doesn't like to be comfortable. Sorry but if you have five meals today, even if they're 6oz fish and asparagus, you're uncomfortable not truly hungry. True hunger is not knowing where your next meal is coming from, going a day without food, having to divide what should be a single serving among an entire family.
When you realize that others won’t even get off the couch it seems more reasonable

Mac11wildcat

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
It’s because most people are not capable of intentionally making themselves uncomfortable, especially for an extended period, to achieve a goal. Doesn’t matter what the goal is. Building a business, building their body, acquiring skills for athletics/a trade/etc.

They’ve never been there. And it’s a place only successful people stay.

rpbb

@Roger rabbit

Guess what? Took 15g of unflavored glutamine this morning in a shake and didn't have heart burn once all day. That worked fast. Figured it would take a couple of days cause that shit was fierce.
It also was the worst tasting shake I've ever had. Got to get some flavored shit.
any updates?

TRT

Thank God. Home away from home.

Sorry I've been absentee and dropped the ball on posting but went through a break up with the GF and broke a lift at work that was hella money. Like 8k. Picked up extra work which kept my mind busy from the drama. Didn't work myself to death like I would in the past though.

I am proud to say I've kept up with my diet and never missed a day in the gym. It was really tough but I am so glad I listened to the head on my shoulders and didn't let feelings get in the way.

I just ordered blood work from walkinlabdotcom and the only thing I'm confused on is what time my appointment is. I picked a location near me but nothing said about what time I go in.

I think it was Boca that suggested them? Need some info but gonna check my email to see if there's instructions there next.

So here's the issue I'm having now. Not sure if it's from what little stress I had from the break up but I'm hanging around 193 and can't go up. I'm around 5,600 calories at this point but no serious fat gain either.

@mands is gonna smile when I say this but I think 15iu is just too much. Lol
I'm at 50iu of Lantus and 2-4iu of humalog 4x a day. Pretty much all I can handle right now.

Now my thoughts on my training have changed a little. About a week ago I told a friend, who I haven't seen in a while I was worried that I wasn't training hard enough in the gym. Even though when I'm in there I push myself to feel pain like I never have before. Like just straight mind fuck myself. Ha Afterwards I just feel kinda guilty like I could have done more.
So my buddy has been helping me by spotting and pushing me when I need it.
Did quads and lunges yesterday and hit it so hard I honestly almost threw up a couple times. Afterwards all I wanted to do was throw up to feel better and lay there. Hopefully I can try and keep this up.

Did hack squats 405 x5 usually (clean) but he'd push it up and just let the weight pull me down slowly. Did that for 13 reps total but he also helped like that on every set!

My glutes and quads are so sore even this morning that my glute shot has made the muscle extra sore. It's hard to walk right now.

rpbb

Sorry I've been absentee and dropped the ball on posting but went through a break up with the GF and broke a lift at work that was hella money. Like 8k. Picked up extra work which kept my mind busy from the drama. Didn't work myself to death like I would in the past though.

I am proud to say I've kept up with my diet and never missed a day in the gym. It was really tough but I am so glad I listened to the head on my shoulders and didn't let feelings get in the way.

I just ordered blood work from walkinlabdotcom and the only thing I'm confused on is what time my appointment is. I picked a location near me but nothing said about what time I go in.

I think it was Boca that suggested them? Need some info but gonna check my email to see if there's instructions there next.

So here's the issue I'm having now. Not sure if it's from what little stress I had from the break up but I'm hanging around 193 and can't go up. I'm around 5,600 calories at this point but no serious fat gain either.

I'm at 50iu of Lantus and 2-4iu of humalog 4x a day. Pretty much all I can handle right now.

Now my thoughts on my training have changed a little. About a week ago I told a friend, who I haven't seen in a while I was worried that I wasn't training hard enough in the gym. Even though when I'm in there I push myself to feel pain like I never have before. Like just straight mind fuck myself. Ha Afterwards I just feel kinda guilty like I could have done more.
Did quads and lunges yesterday and hit it so hard I honestly almost threw up a couple times. Afterwards all I wanted to do was throw up to feel better and lay there. Hopefully I can try and keep this up.

Did hack squats 405 x5 usually (clean) but he'd push it up and just let the weight pull me down slowly. Did that for 13 reps total but he also helped like that on every set!

My glutes and quads are so sore even this morning that my glute shot has made the muscle extra sore. It's hard to walk right now.
Sorry about the breakup, glad to see you back. Actually sounds like you're overtraining a bit, and the stress of a breakup will definitely have a significant effect

Joe Zanni

Sorry about the breakup, glad to see you back. Actually sounds like you're overtraining a bit, and the stress of a breakup will definitely have a significant effect
Fucking life always has a bump in it! Glad to hear ur doing ok

Roco Bama

You don’t need to make an appointment or pick a location. Whether you chose quest diagnostics or labcorp, you just show up at the nearest lab during their business of operation and they’ll pull your blood within 20 minutes

Did you get back your results from the previous IGF bloods you did ?

Rockclimber

Relationship problems are the best motivators. Get that body ready for pool season brother, lots of hot women are waiting for you to show up.

Reactions: TRT

TRT

You don’t need to make an appointment or pick a location. Whether you chose quest diagnostics or labcorp, you just show up at the nearest lab during their business of operation and they’ll pull your blood within 20 minutes

Did you get back your results from the previous IGF bloods you did ?
Wow they really do make this easy and for $59! The other test I think I paid $79 or $89 and they said there was too much blood on the line and some we're unable to be read...I used a fucking insulin needle to draw blood for that test cause the prick was harsh!
I will never use them again. This new one is way easier.

I guess I'll test these kits I got from HP. They're the 12iu black tops. I've been doing a vial and half of these since I started them.
Because from your explanation it sounds as if you have turned the intensity up to 11 and although they are shitty to go through breakups usually are great motivators in themselves.

Keep grinding
Oh okay. I thought something happened and nobody was telling me. Lol

I just remembered Mands telling me how I'm a mile a minute and questioned weather I was gonna be able to stick to it. Figured if he could tell how I am over the internet then it must be true especially since I have people in my own life that say the same.
So, when all this BS happened I got worried and gave up the 1-2hours a day I spend on here for more important stuff.

Now as far as me questioning my intensity on my workouts I think we've all been there before in cycle when we aren't getting sore like we were before cause we heal faster. I just needed to make sure that's all it is.

By the way I can't even pick my foot up to my knee to put on my socks cause I'm so sore. Ha
Relationship problems are the best motivators. Get that body ready for pool season brother, lots of hot women are waiting for you to show up.
It's stressful but I do handle stress better then the average person. My ex would always ask me how I was "so okay" with bad stuff happening...easy I roll it off my shoulders.
Plus I got the girl who does my eyebrows coming over Monday night. Lol
I'll make sure to take pictures.

TRT

Just did quads and calves today.
Today's session was the usual back to back sets of heavy and light weight. Starting next week's my buddy and I will be doing longer pauses and heavier weight to mix it up so more spotting.

I've been slowly increasing calories which has made my stomach a bloated mess. Lol can't wait to DNP it up and shred this water and fat off to see what I'm left with.
Thinking Monday I'll go in for that blood work and see where I'm at. I'm hoping for good numbers.

Speaking of heavy GH cycles I'm hoping @mands does well with his surgeries. Saw he posted about but didn't have time to comment I think. Good luck you buddy. Hit me up if you need anything.

mands

Just did quads and calves today.
Today's session was the usual back to back sets of heavy and light weight. Starting next week's my buddy and I will be doing longer pauses and heavier weight to mix it up so more spotting.

I've been slowly increasing calories which has made my stomach a bloated mess. Lol can't wait to DNP it up and shred this water and fat off to see what I'm left with.
Thinking Monday I'll go in for that blood work and see where I'm at. I'm hoping for good numbers.

Speaking of heavy GH cycles I'm hoping @mands does well with his surgeries. Saw he posted about but didn't have time to comment I think. Good luck you buddy. Hit me up if you need anything.
Doing good so far. Off the Pain meds as of Saturday. Switched to 800mg Ibuprofen and seem to be okay with that.

mands

Sponsored Links

Latest posts