TRT's 15iu HGH cycle

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I'm assuming your in pain if your moving right to ibuprofen. How bad is it? 1-10?
Yes in pain but it's bearable though. Just need to know where I am with it so no pain meds.

mands

rpbb

Yes in pain but it's bearable though. Just need to know where I am with it so no pain meds.

mands
NIce thing about ibuprofen is that it not only helps with pain, also helps the healing process immensely. Don't get that feature from pain meds

bickel29

Yep, he done killed himself. Bad news for tren.

Tren?

Or is it HGH?

Or maybe slin?

Or possibly NPP?

EQ?

Or was he done in after he added the Anadrol he was talking about adding?

Lol Shoot, I lost count of all of the compounds that were being proposed in this "experiment". Not to sound like a dick for just now chiming in (tonight was the first I saw of this thread) but DAMN I have NEVER heard of anyone weighing 1-hundred-anything pushing this much gear in one cycle!:eek::eek::eek:

Alright, alright, I am being silly, but seriously, I see that TRT was on here last on March 16th. I hope you are okay, buddy.

Ultrafast

Lol Shoot, I lost count of all of the compounds that were being proposed in this "experiment". Not to sound like a dick for just now chiming in (tonight was the first I saw of this thread) but DAMN I have NEVER heard of anyone weighing 1-hundred-anything pushing this much gear in one cycle!:eek::eek::eek:

Yes, it’s one hell of an exit strategy.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts