true or false

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by rickbarbosi, Apr 6, 2012.

1. rickbarbosi

rickbarbosi Junior Member

what do you think this website sell true sciroxx products??

Code:
    http://www.euroking-gear.com

2. DanB

DanB Junior Member

true

one of the most trustred sources out there bro

3. DanB

DanB Junior Member

check the sciroxx website to see if they verified if you dont believe me

4. aamon

aamon Junior Member

Euro-king gets consistently good reviews on eroids. I have not used their services since order internationally scares the shit out of me. But they have a good selection, and good prices.

5. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Eroids is analagous to the New York Yankees, as the best site money (sponsored) can buy. I guess it's predictable that the Eroid product reviews are often contrary to those of their consumers similiarly listed. Additionally, their rules (if you embrace free speach) are absolutely absurd with many sub-forums forbidding relevant data such as; contact names, prices, web addresses, manufactures location, etc. Their "moderators" are real tools being nothing short of paid pawns having limited capacity for rational thought and ingenuity. I promptly bailed from their site once Meso formed the "underground" and haven't looked back.

6. rickbarbosi

i put the sciroxx products code in sciroxx website and was as not verified

7. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Why don't you buy Scrioxx directly from K? He is not shipping domestic right now. International only. I would think his products are cheaper than a reseller. Just my opinion though.

mands

8. hulkhogan

hulkhogan Member

Code:
    http://www.euroking-gear.com
    is legit. They are good people.

However their products range from garbage to so so. The HGH is questionable. Of course when you sell UGL each batch should be tested. They don't test.They just sell so use caution as per each product. he himself is legit.

9. rickbarbosi

i1m sorry but what is K?
    thanks

10. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He is the owner of scrioxx! Broke off from Axio a while back and started Scrioxx. If you need his email let me know.

mands

11. rickbarbosi

yes i want

12. ski1969

ski1969 Member

I dealt with K a couple years ago.,,or at least he said he was K. Why? I had a problem with the Sciroxx products. The order I placed came with no labels and were fake products

We went round and round and eventually he gave up. The guy had and excuse for every point I made, then when he ran out of excuses, the e-mails stopped.

If you find legit Sciroxx, which there may have been plenty of...in 2009...consider yourself lucky.