Trying to Clear Cloudy Test E Raw from Panda Refiltered 2x Help???

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Scottyhash74, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Hello Bros,
    Im in a fucked situation @ the moment.
    I used the standard 18% Benzyl B.
    & 1% B.A. with Now Carrier Oil and my Test is still cloudy after two refilters using tje Nalgene Nylon Vacuum Filter .2 Micron w a 30% E.O. add on the 2nd refilter.
    Idk whats the problem bcuz my other.filter @ 40mgs. dosed @ 333 is spit on perfectly clear.
    So i don't lnow what im overlooking to clear this abortion up!
    Plz help guys~
    Thx again

2. Have you ever used this specific type of filter with 30% eo ?

master.on likes this.
  3. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Is the plastic funnel portion of the filter slightly sticky where the oil was touching it?

4. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Yes actually a very slight tackiness which leads me to belueve that ot was melted by only 18% B.B. and MCT as my carrier oil and B.B. as my solvent.
    Will i ve able to just refilter using a PVDF hyropgobic instead of the Nalgene Red Nylon all deom Med labs?

master.on likes this.
  5. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Test is so cheap refiltering it may cost more. So toss it and start from scratch and use no solvents for test e. Only 1% BA

master.on likes this.
  6. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Hey guys i only used the E.O. to get my Test P to hold @ 150mgs. per ml.
    Thx

7. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Yes i u understand you but unfortunately its now effected 10g of Test P., & 10 grams of NPP Blend.
    Thx in advance for any help on rectifying my mess.

8. Monstar

Monstar Member

Maybe moisture. This is odd. Is it new product or has it been stored for a while?

It's test e so should go right into solution without much solvent. You can also test melting point (test e is real low) to confirm it's the right substance.

master.on likes this.
  9. I wonder why we’re just now (within last year) seeing all of these bottle tops melt ?

Scottyhash74 likes this.
  10. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Guys will i be able to rectify my Test E,P & NPP w the right PVDF filter atleast make it clear again thru proper filtration?
    Thx

11. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

if its moisture this is your best shot at filtering it out.

12. Iron Vett

I’ve moved away from the filters with polystyrene funnels for this very reason. Had several batches turn cloudy and had to be refiltered cold and also limit the amount of time the oil was in the filter. It turned out ok but I only use filters with polypropylene funnels now

13. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Hey Iron Vett,
    Thx for your added insight.
    Can you help recommend what brand and make filter you now use?

14. Iron Vett

I would rather not because it is an unsterile filter that I have derived my own method for sterilizing it. I wouldn’t want someone to take my advice and not sterilize properly and then run into problems. I will tell you that they come from one of the big names and if you
    Google polypropylene bottle top filter it should come up in the results.

15. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Is the nylon filter ok to use though?

16. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Helli

17. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Hey Iron Vett,
    What my primary concern is i believe that water isn't my primary concern but while using my Naglene Nylon Red top
    So many times before w/o any concerns or issues but this time every compound i filtered turned hazy & discolored & for the life of me i can't figure out why?
    The clear plastic.on the filtering end is gummed up and gooey kind of leading me to believe the actual filter was somehow comprimised.
    So my concern is if i refilter it a PVDF instead will it clear up and rextify the mess ive made somehow?
    Ive done this for the last two plus yrs. w/o incident.
    Cuz i filtered over 200mls now and am heated.
    Thx again

18. Scottyhash74

Scottyhash74 Member

Amd does it matter if its pes w tge EO?

19. Iron Vett

I have refiltered the compound cold and it cleared the solution up. If you’re plastic is sticky you have a compromised filter funnel. The filter media is probably still ok. Refiltering worked fine for me and several others I know used it as well and no one developed any problems but I can’t recommend this to be done. It’s kind of a do it at your own risk.

Also, I was the initial guinea pig with this refiltered stuff. I’m not gonna put someone else at risk before I try it out on myself first and they also knew what had happened but weren’t concerned about it. Just like some typical meat heads lol

Scottyhash74 likes this.
  20. Iron Vett

I use nylon for basic compounds and pvdf for any compounds with super strong solvents

Scottyhash74 likes this.