Trying to up my game...finally

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by TheGunner, Jul 31, 2018.

1. TheGunner

TheGunner Junior Member

What’s going on all? I’ve been reading through the forums religiously for a few days now and have gained some incredible knowledge. You’ve got a solid core group and your vetting process is pretty hilarious, but effective. Anyways, about me, I’m a 5’11”, 195lb, 32 year old, single dad of 2. About this time last year, I began training extremely hard to compete in my first show. Found a coach, started lining up show dates/locations, etc... I wanted to prove to myself that it I could do it despite never having done it before. Unfortunately, a lot of life happened in a short amount of time and I got derailed pretty hard. Everything was put on the back burner to take care of family. However, my doc recently put me on TRT - at 200mg cyp every 3 weeks. It’s such a low dose compared to what is typically prescribed from what I’ve read so I started doing my research. Needless to say, I finally ended up here, excited about getting back after my goal. After all of the reading I’ve done, I’m really intrigued by HGH, Anavar, EQ, Adrol, NPP, BPC157 and MK677. I was always under the impression that steroids would mess you up for life and HGH blew you up in a bad way. However, these forums and the people that contribute to them have taught me otherwise. Anyways, really thinking about experimenting a little bit on GH/AAS/peptides. I actually did naively try some dbol when I was about 19. Got about 8 weeks worth of orals off a dude from my gym. I thought I was going to get all big and be badass but I was young and dumb, as we all are at the age. I had no idea what I was doing. Didn’t do any pct because I didn’t know I was supposed to. Other than that, tried SARMS (with PCT) a couple of years ago after a recommendation from a friend. I’m still undecided about whether I liked them. I think they could have possibly worked well had I combined them with HGH. Then again, it seems like most things work well with GH. Anyways, I ordered ParaPharma Test Cyp and letrozole through UGF right before I found you guys (wish I would have found this board before I did that). I still haven’t received it yet but it’s only been a week or so. Pinning that stuff should be interesting. Kind of considering having it sent somewhere for testing instead. I can safely say my diet is in check and I’ve got a decent foundation. I plan to do bloods before and during. I’ve come across what seems like some pretty decent sources by reading through the forums. I’m still not entirely sure how to get a hold of TP though but did find Thegreytops. Am I on the right path?Anyways, fellas, your guidance is much appreciated. Looking forward to this new journey!

2. Eman

Eman Member

Welcome to Meso.

Your trt sounds like every other dude on Reddit... I could only tell so many people to self treat before deja Vu kicked in.

3. TheGunner

TheGunner Junior Member

Haha, yea. The fact that my doc put me on TRT kind of gave me the green light to start looking into it more seriously. Otherwise, I’m not sure I would have thought to do so if I’m being honest. That’s partially what led me to jumping all over letrozole the first place I could find it through UGF. I was scared of gyno but now I realize it was pointless to worry considering the dose I’m on. Live and learn.

4. TheGunner

TheGunner Junior Member

Btw, thanks for the welcome.

5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome

6. TheGunner

TheGunner Junior Member

Thanks, BND.

7. welcome to meso

8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

No problem. Feel free to post a thread if you have any questions. Many here willing to help out, others not so much.

9. TheGunner

TheGunner Junior Member

Thanks, Chocolate.

10. TheGunner

TheGunner Junior Member

I hear you. It’s fair either way. Best approach in this whole thing is to approach cautiously and tread carefully it seems. Understandable given the topic.