Two funny things in one picture

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by ticktock, Nov 20, 2017.

1. ticktock

ticktock Junior Member

I am on doctor prescribed TRT for the past year, and recently the pharmacies in town switched to these adorable and fucking ridiculous 1ml vials (on the left) that aren't even half full. I get 1.1ml out of each one.

While that is funny, the two bottles on the right are "test" "cyp" "300mg/ml" (who knows if any of those things are true) from Live Well Pharmaceuticals. Also of note is that there is probably only 8, maybe almost 9ml in each bottle. I am pretty sure they are sold as 10ml bottles and these are obviously underfilled. I bought them for a bargain from a friend who was liquidating a little bit, just to try them out. Not sure if I will ever waste the time to get bloods on them but I may. They won't be in use until 2018 if ever anyways. More just something to collect for now. IMG_20171120_115523.jpg

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Lwp is a selective scammer. I've seen good and bunk come from him

HeyWTF likes this.
  3. 1ml vials? Nice way to inconvenience the fuck outta the patient.

insaiyan93, tenpoundsleft and anfee like this.
  4. TestiCult

TestiCult Junior Member

Those 1ml Perrigro's are so big pharma can charge more to insurance co's. I get those as well and also get 1.1cc from each vial.

5. Samsquanch

Samsquanch Member

My insurance will only allow me to have a 30 day supply, so I get two of those 1mL Perrigo vials per month for my TRT. At $1.35 each, I’m not complaining!

Munky likes this.
  6. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

And when I challenged them to give me 90 days worth, I got some BS about expiration issues.

YaoMingMeme.jpg

GrizzlyMint likes this.
  7. Gbro

Gbro Member

My place said the same thing. They acted like test would expire after a month.

tenpoundsleft likes this.
  8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

I was given 3ml vials. 3 of them for 3 months at a time.

9. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

so many guys complain about 1 ml vials while amps are still popular.

10. Gbro

Gbro Member

I don't like amps either.

11. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Well, unless you use the entire ml, amps are so wasteful.

12. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

exactly so 1ml vials are better. but both kinda suck.
    I use amps year round and it gets old crackin them every day

13. TestiCult

TestiCult Junior Member

None of those bottles expire in exactly 1 year. More like 3 or 4 years. Much longer if stored in the dark around room temp. Am using 3 year old tren now and is still strong as ever. Shoots like water... I think it aged like fine wine

14. TestiCult

TestiCult Junior Member

Easy to get a script for 400mg/week. They dont know if you shoot 2cc's or 1/2 a cc per week. As long as you show >900ng/dl through blood most docs will write 400/week. Then you'll have plenty of extra for the occasional cycle