U.S roid store

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turbo charged, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Anybody using these guys here are there vitamins legit.

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  2. Akuj

Akuj Junior Member

I think you might wanna post this thread into testing section. Maybe a mod will move it for you to avoid spam.

(This is a joke)
    slow your roll t25 Nagasaki spinny Boiz

3. Yes sir.
    Running a log.
    All good.
    usroidstore@protonmail
    For questions and orders.
    Tell em I sent ya!!!

4. Here 20200117_224522.jpg Screenshot_20200117-224748_Chrome.jpg

5. More Screenshot_20200117-223921_Chrome.jpg 20200117_223800.jpg

6. getswole89

getswole89 Member

Lookin good I was about to try some out but I think I'm all good on chinese gear for a minute lol

7. They're domestic.
    What's wrong with Chinese gear?
    You know whatever you're getting was probably made looongg before the "ban" anyways. I don't really understand the statement.

getswole89 likes this.
  8. getswole89

getswole89 Member

Zphc is made in china brotha and that's the same county that has the corona virus so I think I'm just gonna play it safe and stick with European pharma or Indian pharma brands for now even tho I'm being paranoid lol

Usroidstore seems like a pretty legit domestic source for ZPHC tho

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  9. Oo I know it's from China
    I thought you meant something about the ban. I get it now lol

10. getswole89

getswole89 Member

Nah haha how are you liking the zphc lineup compared to other labs my dude

Akuj likes this.
  11. Akuj

Akuj Junior Member

+1
    Was wondering the same, saw a lot of other places trying to push this brand. Wasn't sure about it though

12. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

I ran zphc vitamins before they were really nice. Good gains just wanted to make sure there products were legit zphc products. Prices seem lower than anyone carrying that lineup. I will make my donation now.

Akuj likes this.
  13. balco

balco Member

Can you guys link me to any reviews on usroidstore? I used multiple search engines and can only find this one post mentioning this source which seems sketchy to me.

14. getswole89

getswole89 Member

Theres on ASF I believe theres a bunch of reviews on there

15. usroidstore.com
    usroidstore@protonmail.com

16. I'm really enjoying their products. I have a log going over at ASF. I've been sick as a dog the past week, but I've been running a solid log other than that.

17. Masterofron

Masterofron Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You guys need to fucking educate yourselves. The corona virus can NOT live on your steroid vials and powders long enough to be able to make it from China to the US, or whatever else country you live in.

I’m surprised the Chinamen here on meso haven’t already gone over this with everyone...

CrazyMoldovan likes this.
  18. Guys?

19. getswole89

getswole89 Member

Do you have any facts to support your claim? If the corona virus won't live long enough to make it from china to us then please explain how people that were in China and flew to the US were able to bring back the virus?