Universal labs? any of you seen or heard of them?

Guy at my gym showed me this...Tren E from universal labs? said it was $80 a vial. I'm not looking to buy just asking if any of you heard of it?

thx!

TREN 1.jpeg TREN 2.jpeg TREN.jpeg

I can tell you this, it sure as shit isn’t true pharma grade. $80 for tren is quite expensive. To answer your question, I have no personal exp with it though

Yeah I def know it's not pharmaceutical grade, unless say it is an original vet grade Finaplix. wanna hear something insane?? guy at my gym sells gear vials (Test, Tren, etc) any vial for $200 a bottle and claims it is the best shit in the world, he even bragged about how he pays customs thousands of dollars a year to bring it in lol, he is full of shit.

Villain

Yeah I def know it's not pharmaceutical grade, unless say it is an original vet grade Finaplix. wanna hear something insane?? guy at my gym sells gear vials (Test, Tren, etc) any vial for $200 a bottle and claims it is the best shit in the world, he even bragged about how he pays customs thousands of dollars a year to bring it in lol, he is full of shit.
He says that because he’s a reseller and wants to sell to other suckers. I hate gym dealers.