Up Dose, Up gains?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Kpaxi, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Has anyone had any experience with up dosing an already medium-high dose and seen a difference?

Say 75-100 MG dbol
    75-100 MG of Anadrol
    750-1G of Injectables?

At a certain point is it just a waste?

2. Notits

Notits Member

Why so many/much orals?

Big_paul and Logan44551 like this.
  3. master.on

master.on Member

I love pyramiding up (but not down) to both
    avoiding the sudden shock of high doses when the cycle begins
    and to leave the higher dosages and orals for the last part of the cycle, when plateau begins.

boodecarlo and Kpaxi like this.
  4. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Not somthing I’m doing. Just asking if people have actually seen differences on these dosages. I know a few on here that dose that high.

5. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Anything over 50mg of dbol is just dumb.

It really depends how dedicated you are and how advanced you are. Most average gym rats that I've met who run mega doses do it to make up for a deficiency in their diet or their training.

Higher doses will of course work better, but you reach a point of diminishing return. For example, 150mg of anadrol is not 50% stronger than 100mg.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  6. Delt123

Delt123 Member

That's a bit of weird comparison as it isn't a 50% increase in dose too.

I think you mean 75mg vs 150?

CAswole likes this.
  7. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

75 vs 150 is a 100% increase in dose. 150 is 200% of 75 or double.

150 is 150% of 100, or an extra 50% dose.

8. Delt123

Delt123 Member

I suck at math

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Adding 75 to 75 is 100% of the dose that you originally we're taking. Say you wanted to add 50% of your dose to what you are already taking. You would divide the 75mg by 2 and then add that. So 50% of 75mg is 37.5 Add that to your original dose of 75mg to get the increase of 50%.

10. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Generally speaking, more = more...but this sort of thinking goes against the reality that gaining muscle long term is a marathon not a sprint.

Minimum.
    Effective.
    Dose.

11. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Yes there is a point of diminishing returns 1.5 grams of test doesn't help me much more than a gram when going from low to high yes it helps but high to higher not unless everything is perfect with diet an training

Kpaxi likes this.
  12. My thoughts on this stack:

it looks like a recipe from a cookbook.

Are we cooking heart palpations?

T-Bagger, Holidaypay and Test_Subject like this.
  13. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

That’s not a stack. I was just saying like taking dosages of these drugs. I’d never tak that as a stack lol.

14. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not at all atypical for an IFBB Pro though..it is done.

weighted chinup likes this.
  15. big unit

big unit Member

My 2 cents...

Diet, food intake, workouts, etc all have to be in order. There’s no magic in adding more gear if you’re not eating properly, pushing it in the gym, etc.

Genetics plays a big role here too.

Just generally speaking...I’m ignoring the compounds and the dosages you’ve listed.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  16. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

If genetics are the limiting factor. Then steroids wont get you there. It will get you so far. To break the genetic barrier hgh long term can help get over some genetic barriers. You need to build new
    Muscle tissue and steriods dont do that they expand on what you have. High doses of aas will not make much of a difference compared to normal doses to grow. Many bodybuilders have broke the genetic barriers with high doses of hgh and slin.

Kpaxi likes this.
  17. Of course, I have a tendency to push orals too but mostly in duration rather than dose (25mg drol for 8-10 weeks for example). Palpations seem to be common with 100+ drol qd with people who go there. They aren't necessarily a problem but it's definitely uncomfortable as fuck.

My tolerance for AAS is on the lower end when it comes to how much I can take before feeling like death, and everything becomes amplified when bodyweight is high for myself.

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  18. master.on

master.on Member

Most megadosers and pros use bp meds like Atenolol to calm down and lower heart rate.

Kpaxi likes this.
  19. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He's hammering his liver

Notits likes this.
  20. master.on

master.on Member

Lived damage is overstated as long as you don't use orals nonstop.

Still, you don't wake up one day like I'm going to use grams of gear. You work your way to it.

Increase:
    - Orals (Dbol/Adrol) by more than 25 mg per cycle
    - testosterone by no more than 250 mg per cycle
    - Milder injectables (deca, EQ, Primo, Mast) by no more than 400 mg per cycle.