Upcoming Cycle *Critics*

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by meetcake, Jul 9, 2010.

1. meetcake

meetcake Member

This is what im about to start in about 4 weeks, just wanted to get some feedback from other members to see what others would do/change to tweek it a little bit. thanks for any input.

Week 1-4: Tbol 50mg/day
    Week 1-16: Test Cyp 500mg/week (Split 250mg 2x/week)
    Week 1-16: EQ 500mg/week (Spilt 250mg 2x/week)
    Week 1-8: tren Ace 50mg/day
    Week 6-16: hcg 500iu/week (Split 250iu 2x/weeks)

also have aromasin and adex on hand too.

pct
    clomid 40 mg ED
    Caber .5mg every 4th day
    HCG 1000iu ED for 10 days

2. xXGetBigSonXx

xXGetBigSonXx Member

Discontinue hcg 4 days prior to pct

3. MAYO

MAYO Member

Are you coming off completely after this cycle, or you goin back on cruise?

4. meetcake

meetcake Member

thinking about getting off after pct for a little bit to give my receptors a break and then start another one latter on... BUT i mayy just go back on cruise and into my other cycle i have planed out and not worry about the PCT part yet and then come off after the cycle after this one... we'll see.

5. Get Some

Get Some Member

You're already running a cycle with 2 long ester AAS, why not run Tren E as well? Have you had a bad experience with it? I'm just sayin, it would make your pinning schedule a hell of a lot more convenient. Just something to think about.

6. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

I would increasing the EQ dosage to 600mg/week. Also, I would increase your hCG dosage to 2000iu ED for 10 days(per Dr. Scally's recommendation), and recommend an AI other than aromasin(personally, I would never use it). Also, why are you running caber in your pct?

7. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

^This.

8. MAYO

MAYO Member

me thinks the caber is on hand only for prolactin sides.

9. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

That's what it would be used for but I didn't understand why it was in his pct. Also, caber has been shown to cause ventricular heart disease so I would only use it if absolutely necessary(and even then, for a very short period of time).

10. MAYO

MAYO Member

I use Prami instead. Just don't take it before bed unless you want to take a trip down the rabbit hole.

11. meetcake

meetcake Member

yea i know what your saying, the only reason im using ace is because i just have it laying around already and want to use it. Also for the first time of using tren if the sides are too much i can come off it qucker then i could E or hex.

12. meetcake

meetcake Member

ok but is that only if i dont use the hcg during cycle i would use 2000iu ED for 10 days in PCT right? one or the other, cycle or PCT...

or could i use hcg during cycle at 500iu every week and then at the end blast it at 2000iu Ed for 10 days, then into pct...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  13. meetcake

meetcake Member

and yes the caber is on hand just INCASE i need it, it will not be a part of the pct itself, i should have clarified in my post.

Also if i do decide to stay on and cruise into my next cycle then i could just run the hcg during cycle and get off for cruise and get back on hcg the next cycle? would anyone reccomend something different?

appreciate all the help everyone, great site.

14. meetcake

meetcake Member

also is 2000iu a typo, maybe 1000iu... seems a little much?

15. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

If you've never used tren before, using ace is definitely a good idea. It's good to see you've put a lot of thought into this.

It's going to be easier to recover if you employ hCG during your cycle. However, I would still run 2000iu EOD for 10 shots during your PCT.

It's never a bad idea to run small amounts of it any time you're administering exogenous androgens. How many cycles have you previously done? Blasting and cruising should only be done by very experienced users.

No, 2000iu wasn't a typo. I just double-checked and the doc's original protocol called for 2500iu EOD for 16 days. Now he recommends 2000iu EOD for 10 shots. Earlier, I mistakenly said 2000iu ED for 10 days.

16. meetcake

meetcake Member

^ ok i see what your saying now, thanks for clarifying!

iv done 3 test only cycles, 2 with dbol "kickstart" before this one coming up. i do a lot of research though and study up on the compounds im interested in using. i am not prone to gyno either, iv run up 750mg test a week with no AI and have had no problems... but i do always keep some on hand just incase

17. meetcake

meetcake Member

after some revision and advice, heres what it looks like now!
    up'd the eq dose, and took the hcg advise also.

*keep in mind the "pct" section is only there IF i decide not to cruise afterwords, if i do cruise i will do the HCG blast for 10 shots but thats it and just continue with test at 200mg/EW. *

Week 1-4: Tbol 50mg/day
    Week 1-16: Test Cyp 500mg/week (Split 250mg 2x/week)
    Week 1-16: EQ 600mg/week (Spilt 250mg 2x/week)
    Week 1-8: tren Ace 50mg/day
    Week 6-16: HCG 500iu/week (Split 250iu 2x/weeks)

also have aromasin and adex on hand too.

PCT
    clomid 40 mg ED
    HCG 2000iu EOD for 10 shots
    Caber on hand (*only if needed*)

18. meetcake

meetcake Member

bump? :popcorn:

19. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

Cycle looks good. Although, you won't need to do the hCG blast if you plan on cruising after your cycle. Also, once again, I would strongly advise against using aromasin(its a suicide inhibitor).

20. meetcake

meetcake Member

ok thanks for the help, il probably switch out the aromasin for some letro or prami...