Ups box (noob question)

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by fldoms980, Mar 21, 2017.

1. fldoms980

fldoms980 Member

I realize this is probably a dumb question but hey, if I dont ask I won't know. So my girlfriends really uptight about ped's and I'm running low. Im planning on getting a mailbox at the ups store but am scared that they'll mail bills, flyers ect. to my house. Can someone with a UPS box tell me if this happens? The last thing I need is for her to open up a "thanks for your mailbox purchase" flyer, or something like that. Thanks in advance guys.

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

It's a girlfriend issue. Be who you are. You only have one life, don't settle.

But I can't answer your question...

3. fldoms980

fldoms980 Member

I appreciate the advice, but it's an off campus apartment that her parents pay for... Not really an option for me lol

4. Geterdun

Geterdun Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Find a friend you can trust and send it there.

ackrug likes this.
  5. ackrug

ackrug Member

I do this for some of my friends with the same situations

6. fldoms980

fldoms980 Member

Yea I'd like to but just can't bring myself to do it because the risk of CD's or if anything fishy happens. I called UPS and was assured nothing would be sent home ;)

7. legendary

legendary Member

Man up ditch her. You can't live under i laws wings.

8. legendary

legendary Member

But if you love her drop peds if she isn't ok with it and you want it to work. Don't base a relationship on lies.

9. fldoms980

fldoms980 Member

I see where you're coming from and trust me I've tried, I just hate talking to her about it due to the ignorance and just complete stubbornness. And the worst part, it's sarms... sarms ffs

10. legendary

legendary Member

I get it man. But you need to look in the mirror and pick your poison