using tren ace alone

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by andysutils, Oct 26, 2008.

andysutils Member

Hi all, i had a lot of comments from guys elsewhere that tren ace alone at 100mg a day can be used for a cycle with not really a lot of side effects.

what to you guys think about this? or does it supress the bodies testosterone meaning something like test ethanate would be benificial for stacking?
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2008

AKS22 Junior Member

Hey, i'm about to start some tren ace too. I was gonna run it alone, but after A LOT of research, its just so much better to run at least a low dose of test a week with it. Im gonna run test prop, but if you dont wana do that many injections, run some test E even 250/week. Tren will shut you down HARD if you dont add some test.
    arctic wolverine

arctic wolverine Junior Member

1 cc of each EOD in the same dart for 8 weeks, but use the prop, mixing the two together takes the sting out of the prop. this is a great combo. I've done it many times together and is probably my favorite combo. kick in some masteron at the end, awesome!

southbond Junior Member

I've tried to run tren alone and it shut me down right away. No good.

solo47 Well-Known Member

You've already got daily or maybe EOD injects with Tren a. You won't be increasing injections by adding Test p to the syringe.

(Yeah, now I see Arctic Wolverine already mentioned this.:eek:)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008

RockHard Junior Member

I included tren 8 weeks in to a 12 week cycle. At 8 weeks my nuts were still plump, two weeks after introducing tren my nuts were soft and felt like little damp cotton balls in my scrotum...i blamed it on the tren.

HDH Active Member

I ran it 700mg EW by itself in the past and won't do it again. Do yourself a favor and add some Test.

dannyj Junior Member

I love my tren, but if you dont add test you will have problems. Just make sure you run more test then tren. I like the combo. I am on it now and getting good solid gains. 100 eod of tren and 500 test sust ( 250 two times per week) I put test in same pin as tren. when i do the test and tren I use my glutes because its a larger shot. I only have to hit the same spot 1 time a week this way. That way I don't feel like a pin cushion.

HDH Active Member

I'm good with higher tren than Test. It's something you will have to see for yourself.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.