USRoidStore (Source)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by usroidstore, Feb 15, 2020.

1. usroidstore

usroidstore Junior Member

Hi MESO, I'm representing USRoidStore, we are a relatively new reseller, only started operating in October 2019. We are focusing on selling products domestically for affordable prices with fast delivery.

For now, we only sell ZPHC and a little bit of Ultima Pharmaceuticals, the latter came a few weeks ago, and we are still unsure if we will keep carrying them in the future, depends on how well their products are received.
    We are planning to get other brands to carry, but there is no concrete date on when they are coming.

If you're wondering why our prices are much lower than competitors, the answer is pretty simple - no way in hell new source that came out of nowhere will be able to sustain itself while selling Test P for $50 a vial. I'm not saying we will be able to always carry our products at these prices, but we will try to maintain it for as long as it's financially possible.

Delivery method: USPS 2-6 days delivery, flat $20 for any amount of goods.

Ordering may be done through our website -
    Code:
    https://usroidstore.com/
    or by emailing us at usroidstore@protonmail.com
    Prices can be found on our website.

Payment methods: WU, MG and BTC, there is no minimum order amount for all payment methods, but to avoid longer processing on our end, it's better to only use WU\MG for orders that exceed $200, there may be a hold up for additional few days if the amount is less than that.

Guarantees:
    if the postal service loses the package - we're reshipping.
    If something is broken due to packaging problems - we compensate.
    Bloodwork or lab testing done by our customers gets compensated either monetarily or with more product of their choice.
    The products we carry are genuine, with labs we carry so far it's easy to check if they are real or not.

Security:

Sensitive information of the customers gets deleted either when package TDs or immediately after the tracking number is sent to the customer, by their choice.

We are open to critique and are always ready to correct/compensate for any mistakes that we make.

2. usroidstore

Some pictures of the products, if more is required, I'll post later.
    Also pictured: primo, that will appear in the shop itself in a few days.

Attached Files:

3. Villain

Villain Member

First

4. Villain

Villain Member

Want to know how your stuff will sell? Grab something from each batch and send it off for testing by Jano or Lab4Tox and post up. That will at least offer some peace of mind to us and yourselves.

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. usroidstore

Yeah, I think we'll do just that, thanks for the advice. Should we use both at the same time to diminish the possibility of error?

MadBret and Villain like this.
  6. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

ZPHC Domestic and actually competitively priced, first time I've ever seen this:)

7. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What makes you better than @Bestgear? He sells the lambo gear.

Oh wait... you have better pricing and so far it doesn’t seem like you have a cunty attitude.

Care to give us a “fuck you @bestgear”? Go ahead, it feels good and he’s used to it by now.

You mention in your brief intro that you have labs from before. Create a new thread in the “steroid lab testing” thread and post up your reports. Having them in one place like that is more organized and they don’t get lost in the banter like they would in this thread.

We’re gonna need to see pictures of your girl’s tits or butthole. This is essential. I gotta believe that a young successful steroid entrepreneur can get his pick of the ladies and the pictures will prove it. If you’re good at what you do it’ll show. However, if your girl is a complete dumpster fire then you suck at steroid distribution. See how this works? Show us your “success”!

Welcome to MESO. Let’s see what kind of businessman you are.

8. Noah86

Noah86 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Do you guys have affiliation with what used to be RoidStore.Net? I used them a couple times and had no issues but that was like 3 yrs ago, used to have Balkan and SIS.
    The site eventually got taken down.
    Wasn’t sure if you guys were the new and improved site or not.

9. usroidstore

I'm sorry, maybe I worded the intro incorrectly, but we are yet to do any lab tests. We will post them once we do though.
    We also have a few people who volunteered to do bloods with ZPHC products, since that field is lacking as well, I've only seen maybe 2-3 bloods of ZPHC total. Unfortunately, nobody has reported back yet.

getswole89 likes this.
  10. usroidstore

No, we are not the same guys, that's our first attempt at reselling. Looking for other brands to resell now, since I doubt we can survive on just ZPHC and (possibly) Ultima.

11. MadBret

MadBret Member

Didn't you folks also carry Balkan for a short time? No more plans of carrying any more of their line?

12. usroidstore

We actually didn't (had plans to add them in December). It's surprisingly hard to get them, since their managers aren't very responsive with domestic sources.

MadBret likes this.
  13. Villain

Villain Member

That’s a really good idea and shows you actually give a damn.

MindlessWork likes this.
  14. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

2nd time..... We’re gonna need to see pictures of your girl’s tits or butthole. This is essential. I gotta believe that a young successful steroid entrepreneur can get his pick of the ladies and the pictures will prove it. If you’re good at what you do it’ll show. However, if your girl is a complete dumpster fire then you suck at steroid distribution. See how this works? Show us your “success”!

15. Villain

Villain Member

Et tu Brute? I always thought you were above this means of “vetting.”

16. Injuryprone

Injuryprone Junior Member

What carrier oil is used on zphc and ultima?

TNotch347 likes this.
  17. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Still waiting for that butthole shot......

18. getswole89

getswole89 Member

19. usroidstore

For ZPHC it's tea seed oil.
    For Ultima though, it just says "oil base" on the package, without any further details. Asked representative about it, maybe he can give a more precise answer

20. usroidstore

Hard to get a reply from them, they might be out of the game, at least for now. We CAN get them from some shady Indian distributors, but I don't have faith in them.
    More chances to see Dragon, Spectrum or something along those lines since they actually bother to answer