Verdict on Methyl 1 Test ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by wolve, Dec 18, 2003.

wolve

wolve Junior Member

So is anyone actually making gains on JUST M1T with no other AAS in the mix????

killerdice

killerdice Junior Member

People are making awesome gains with M1T only, has some funky sides though.... there is a lot of info out there... on this...

musclebobbuffpants

musclebobbuffpants Junior Member

I was on it for 17 days, got awesome strength gains from it, moreso than I did on my test/eq cycle. This stuff is pretty incredible. Watch out for sides though. IMO, it's pretty harsh on the liver. Not to mention the headaches, low back pumps, lethargy. If you can deal w/those, I'd def. recomend it.

musclebobbuffpants

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Sounds like it's self-defeating. How can you actually go to the gym to grow muscles if you're too lethargic?

Riemann

Riemann Junior Member

I feel lethargic from m-1-t, pretty bad at times, but I have no problem with my workouts. I've been sick for the past week, and I still haven't had any trouble. I really enjoy working out, and make sure I get psyched up and focus mentally. I also never miss, no matter how little I feel like going when it's time to get my ass in the car and head to the gym. For me, the worst thing about m-1-t is that the pumps are bothersome. I get lower back pumps just from standing, and I couldn't complete my grip workout last night due to the forearm pumps.

Riemann

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

I hate super pumps like that.

roadkill

roadkill Junior Member

Liver and M1T

Why would this be any harsher on the liver than d-bol or anadrol? And if it is what about 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for awhile? Any feedback is appreciated.

TOM

Riemann

Riemann Junior Member

I think anyone that makes a claim about how harsh m-1-t is on the liver is just guessing. My personal ***guess*** is that it's as harsh on the liver as drinking a six pack or taking 800 mgs of ibuprofen...

I'm not a doctor, and believe me health and safety are extremely important to me, but I think that claims of moderate doses of AAS being "harsh on the liver" are exaggerated.

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

I would have to concur with that. I've used orals for more or less 20 weeks straight and I didn't die...or even get sick.

HHH

HHH Junior Member

True that Griz. The liver is tuff. I've been checked during and after
    a cycle and the liver always go's back to Normal. NOT saying to
    run A-50 and D-bol year round that might be alittle stupid. Just
    saying the liver,,well it's like it just heals itself. Ofcourse I eat
    alot of Greens :D

HHH

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Definitely. They put people on prednisone for fucking years! My old dog used it for 2 or three years and she was only 35-40lbs. For those of you who don't know, prednisone is a catabolic steroid with a terrible reputation for its effects on the liver. Hence its application to this discussion.

HHH

HHH Junior Member

Grizz, have you used the M1T? If so did you like it?

HHH

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Nope, never used it. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to use it either. It seems so dirty or something. Although, from what I hear, the price makes it awfully tempting. Strong as an ox for 50 dollars a month. NOt a bad deal, I guess.

HHH

HHH Junior Member

Yea it is tempting.

HHH

big louie

big louie Junior Member

hey clowns, you guys forget about the kidneys! orals are harder on the kidneys than the liver make sure you drink alotof water damn it!

hey is this M-1 whatever ruff on the hairline? my freakin hair is gettin bad! bad bad bad!!!

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Water consumption is never an issue with me. I'm a 3-6 gallon a day kind of guy. I just drink and drink and drink and drink.

HHH

HHH Junior Member

I'm not sure on the stuff BL. I need to find out more about it. I'd like to
    give it a run thou. Hey haller at N4cer as he just might have the
    answers ;) . I think I'll do the same.

HHH

HHH

HHH Junior Member

I drink alot of water too. aleast4-5 gallons. About 1 gallon of milk aday,,Oh
    and everyonce in awhile,,when my wifes gone,,some evanwilliams :D

HHH

Last edited: Dec 19, 2003
    big louie

big louie Junior Member

you guys drink 4 to 5 gallons a day? come on, thats hard to believe..

thats a whole water cooler jug!

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

I drink out of 32 ounce cups. I fill it up and slam it. I repeat this all day long. By the time I've left the house in the morning, I've usually got 1/2 gallon or more water in me.

I also use a full 32 oz cup to swallow my tuna with 7 times a day since I hate the shit and don't chew.

So, that right there, is nearly 2 gallons. Right?

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.