Virtual BitCoin ATM's anywhere

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Sdryx, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

"LibertyX". They have a website and an easy to use app.

Some users here may find this useful as a way to get ahold of some bitcoins. I haven't used this service yet but I plan to sometime in the near future and will update if I run into any issues with the service.

You walk into a gas station and essentially purchase through a machine meant to add "minutes" to your phone. But instead of getting a code to enter that adds minutes. You get a code to enter that adds bitcoins! All done through CASH. No cards needed at all!

IMG_1556.PNG

TorroXL likes this.
  2. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Is this in the US?

3. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

All over the US I believe. There are only certain locations that do this, not every gas station. But there were several in my city that did work with them.

If you download the app you can see a map of all the nearby locations that you can go to.

TorroXL likes this.
  4. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Thank you. Not to get to personal but, any west coast recomondations?

5. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

It's pretty random the places that work with this but the app is extremely easy to use.

Pull up the map on their app and you should be set as long as you are near a city.

TorroXL likes this.
  6. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Ty brutha! Much appreciated. I'm learning to work with new technology. I'm fortunate to have a source who is a trusted friend and I do CIM. Never fails. However, it would help him if I had BC. If I can send him BC, he can send it off to wherever he needs for raws... Kinda helps keep things moving

7. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is great to see....im gonna check this out now. Thanks bro

TorroXL likes this.
  8. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

I know rite. CIM works fine. But other sources I use for other stuff take bitcoin.

9. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I just found several in my area...all with varying fees. I just dont know what the difference is between a preferred and pin store...looks promising tho as I feel its only a matter of time MG will go to shit

10. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sdryx likes this.