Vitamin B12 administration modes

zkt

Been feeling punky lately and tho the serum B12 is normal thought I might increase it and see what happens. Back when i was a kid 40 years ago, B12 injections gave quite a boost in energy.
I understand that SC produces quite a nasty burning sensation.
Anyone tried anything other than IM?

LW64

There are patches for B12:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Vita-Sciences-Vitamin-B-12-Patch/dp/B0016MLRUS]Amazon.com: Vita Sciences Vitamin B-12 Patch: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

Give them a try or get sublingual methyl or hydroxy cobalamin tabs at the pharmacy - if you can find them. They seem to be so popular the shelf is almost always empty at my local Walgreen's. My parents have both raised their B12 level considerably on the SL tabs and they both claim to feel better as a result.

Serum B12 isnt always definitive.

Last edited:

zkt

Seems like its worth a try. :)
But since I already have a box of injectables and no long pins I`ll try dumping the ampule under my tongue with a little testosterone, of course. lol

BIGMESC

A friend of mine swears by a topical/transdermal by NEURO BIOLOGIX called neuro-immune stabilizer. I have been using it for a week and have not made up my mind on it yet. It does not give that quick boost like injects but may give a more sustained release. I have started looking into some sublingual b12 but not convinced, anyone have any experience with them?

zkt

I can tell ya that my mouth tasted like the bottom of a bird cage for a day after the SL experiment.