Was a customer of Roidfactory, never again. Spread the word

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by WallyWorldAnabolics, May 22, 2020 at 1:35 PM.

1. WallyWorldAnabolics

WallyWorldAnabolics Junior Member

Placed and order at beginning of may, my bank card had fraud on it so it was about one week from placing order to co receiving payment. In meantime my test e out of stock was told 3-4 days. 7 days later still not instock so I got on website and changed brands, no big deal right. Well to start I’m leaving home for work starting June 19th and they new that. One week from changing my order I find out it’s not even in the us even though website says late. Terrible customer service and finally shipped 2+ weeks after. FYI they kept $20 from changing brands and said next time I’ll get a discount

2. Eman

Eman Member

First lesson here is to never use a bank card to buy drugs. That's like... Using a bank card to buy drugs. I can't think of anything more ridiculous to make a comparison with.

Honestly, I think some of the issues here fall back on you man. Just because they said it would be back in stock on a certain day doesn't mean anything, you can't even trust Walmart to be totally accurate with that.. much less a AAS source.

As far as their location, that's something that's really best asked before you start ordering. With delays in shipping, you'll be lucky to get it any time in June.

Take it as a learning experience man.

3. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Wooo hooo.. great first post..
    Preaching to the choir here

4. Meterman05

Meterman05 Junior Member

So when I buy coke from my local guy and he puts in his square reader to his phone so I can run my debit card that's not good? It's not like the cops could trace it or anyone can steal that info since my card has a chip in it.

5. Eman

Eman Member

Well, coke is a special circumstance... :)

rusticspider and MindlessWork like this.
  6. taco33150

taco33150 Member

A lot of you new members are starting of on the wrong foot..

Your just a visitor here at this point

Dax, MindlessWork and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  7. WallyWorldAnabolics

Something wrong with my post

8. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Not yours .. you gave a problem you had with a source...don’t use bank cards .. the other guy wanted to be cute and bring up using a card reader.. don’t use credit cards..

9. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Like @Eman said take it as a learning experience

MindlessWork and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  10. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Use Venmo, note the transaction as "Car Repairs."

Just sayin.

gymbully, MindlessWork and Meterman05 like this.
  11. Meterman05

Meterman05 Junior Member

Yeah the bank must think I am rebuilding a Lamborghini with that many car parts :). If I am low on funds I can also use paypal credit with my first name. I think soon my dealer will go through Sezzle and I can pay for my blow in 4 easy payments instead of all at once.

To the OP. All kidding aside never use your personal debit/credit cards for any illegal purchase. Also there are some okay websites but as a whole I don't care for them as depending on how up to date it is the stock could be way off as you learned. Then there is the chance that your data is kept with financial information and how secure the website I. The hacker earlier this year showed just how it can be done. Chalk this one up to learning experience.

12. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Nah.

Anyone asks tell them you drive '92 Dodge Shadow.

Savagesteve and MindlessWork like this.
  13. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to Meso, @WallyWorldAnabolics ...gotta love that nick as it gets me thinking of Walmart!

14. Dresden

Dresden Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

jut checked out their site...those are some high ass prices! Dude you are crazy to be buying from them, they are getting you ....none of their injectables is less than $105.00 for a 10ML vial?:eek:

Silentlemon1011, Reprobate and LeoTC like this.
  15. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

What. The. Fuck?

Yeah, Bruh. You're getting scammed even if you do get your shit. Never pay more than 35.00 for a basic oil.

That's nuts.

16. Reprobate

Reprobate Junior Member

Getting towards HGH kit prices there wow

Dresden likes this.
  17. WallyWorldAnabolics

What can that do? Sorry new to these cash apps

18. WallyWorldAnabolics

Yes I’m finding that out after joining here. Never had to buy online before, had college buddy take care of me. Now finding same oil for 1/3 price. I just want more innocent people to know, purchase elsewhere

19. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Yeah, only use Venmo for whores. Lol.

Use bitcoin for gear and hit up MLK for the hard stuff.

Logan44551 and MindlessWork like this.
  20. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

You... used you bank card to buy illicit drugs?