Wats gud everybody, names "Megatron"

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by "Megatron", Oct 3, 2015.

1. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

I'm in my 7th week of my cycle, I'm using T400, I fucked my first jab, n did 2.5 ml n couldnt sit down for a week.lol, complete miscommunication with my source since I take 1 ml jabs at 2 shots a week. Not complaining bout the pain from the 1 ml, I've grown tolerate to it, it's from Bio tech n I've seen the gains I was only 148 b4 n I'm 192. Solid now. Like I said just tryna educate myself more n take in the knowledge from older cats, n more experienced professionals. Thanks 4 any feedback.

2. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

3. Colt44

Colt44 Member

Abbreviation of words by removing 1 letter is stupid. So you have gained 44lbs in 7 weeks? Lol

rubisean and Skull like this.
  4. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

That's pretty cool

5. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

Yeah i
    Yeah, I've been on a strict protein diet, n been eating like a horse,

6. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

I cn
    I cnt stand a "internet toughguy" if u dnt have anything positive to say, keep it to yourself " internet toughguy"

7. So all your knowledge on what to do came solely from your source? You thought 2.5ml of T400 sounded correct? Now I know why your spelling is so fucked up, you're half retarded

Skull likes this.
  8. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

Lol, know

9. Now I have to correct my own post. You're not half retarded. You're fully retarded

Skull likes this.
  10. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

No, I just preffer to abbreviate, kiss my ass!!

11. Colt44

Colt44 Member

What part of anything I said would be considered "tough guy"? I'm surprised at the weight gain, unless you're a bloated mess. Any bloodwork? And I still stand by the abbreviated words thing. It's dumb. Welcome

Skull and Burrr like this.
  12. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

Apologies been a bad day. Bt yeah ive gained, but no I'm not a bloated mess. Lol, I was way underweight for my height I was cut up n skinny, I'm 6"4 but I gotta ?, how many weeks shut I do my post.I was told run at least 10 weeks on my cycle n at least 6 on post

13. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

Lo
    look who's correcting their posts, I'll try to not use abbreviations anymore.

14. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

Besides I'm not here to get English, or literature lessons.

15. You were 6'4" and 148lbs? You did not need AAS's, you needed a cheese sandwich. I hope you got your eating down or you will be wasting gear.

ebkallday, Skull and Burrr like this.
  16. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

43 lbs in 7 weeks? Got pics?

And what is a "strict protein diet"?

Also how old are you?

Skull likes this.
  17. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

Yeah, I gt my eating down,

18. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

[​IMG]

19. "Megatron"

"Megatron" Junior Member

I
    I eat nothing but tuna, beef liver, n peanut butter, n lots of it, bout every 4 hours n wen I'm done eating I follow it up with a protein shake, I'm 28,

20. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sorry, but not really interested in any dialog with you. You used steroids when all you really needed, as mentioned above was a fucking cheese sandwich,
    There is a great thread over on BB.com for kids with eating disorders, check it out.

anonynmous39596706 and Skull like this.