week 8-9 Test Enth

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Preacher, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Preacher

Preacher Junior Member

Well nothing has really changed for me at all... strength is still going up. size as subsided a little i'm not getting the noticible gains i was getting in like weeks 5-7. I'm not too worried though.

One thing that has bothered me is my mood i'm forcing myself to work out right now, not sure why I just suck it up and do it. It could be the -33c weather.

Also within the last two weeks my fingers will fall asleep on me during the night when i'm sleeping as well as during the day sometimes when i'm not active. Its not from laying on my arm or anything but thats what it feels like. Its just my fingers. I have to shake my hand to wake it back up and this can happen a few times during the night.

Any suggestions? Is the muscle pushing to hard against the nerve and skin? I really have no idea.

Jrod good to hear your off and everything went well. i'm running 12 weeks so I have a few more to go yet. I wanted to end before x-mas so I can eat like a pig again.

2. jrod196

jrod196 Junior Member

thanks preach. I had the same problem as you had. Except it was only in the left tip of my pinky finder. It was weird. I know my dad was told he has large blood vesels, so its hard for his toes and fingers to get alot of blood, I think I may have the same problem. Good to hear its going good though for you.