weight gain on test cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by xsosinglesogoodx, Jul 5, 2008.

xsosinglesogoodx

xsosinglesogoodx Junior Member

I've been on my first cycle now for about 2 weeks, I'm just takin 500mg of test, everyone says it will take 4-6 weeks for me to start seeing gains, but I have already gained 8lbs, is it due to just me eating more or has the test already kicked in for me? thanks

dennis

dennis Member

I always start seeing gains week 1-2.You probably are eating better and lifting harder because you "know" you are on....

bulkman123

bulkman123 Junior Member

i agree with Dennis. same thing is happening to me.

agpando

agpando Junior Member

It depends on the type of test you are taking

meltdown

meltdown Junior Member

im on test cyp right now and im on week 5 at 600mg a week and i see nothing..

agpando

agpando Junior Member

I didn't feel anything til week 6-7 when I ran my test cyp and I had it at 500 EW. give it time if it doesnt kick in then you got fucked.

bobvongule

bobvongule Junior Member

Everyone is different. I like prop and feel it in 3 days. Enth and Cyp hit me after a week. I think 8 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot. I love your opening line "just taking". First cycle 500 mgs a week of what test? I'm guessing Sus 250? How big are you? How old are you? How long do you plan on staying on? If you are a fast gainer maybe back off and use 1cc a week or 1 every 5 days. Keep the rest for another cycle. Putting on 4 pounds a week is not healthy and can't be good solid muscle. Make sure you have a clean diet. Might want to pick up some Deca to go with it. It makes for a great starter cycle. Please tell us you have a pct planned?

Hey meltdown, do you at least feel something different? If not I would you got bad gear or your test levels are so high to begin with it is just taking forever.

xsosinglesogoodx

i already posted the rest of my info on when i asked bout what to take on another thread, im takin test cyp., 185lb now, 27yr old, as my pct i got that down, i do notice now that i feel alot more bloated, yea i know its probably cause of the test, im not a fast gainer at all, it took me alot of hard work and alot of time to get to where i am now, im 6ft 2 so i know im still underweight for my height, i never gained weight this fast before so just wanted to ask about it, this has been the best site and forum for anything i got to ask. thanks

xsosinglesogoodx

oh yea i planned on takin a 12 week cycle.

bobvongule

bobvongule Junior Member

Personally whenever Iuse Cyp/Enth I get big quick. Some bloat because I usually train for strength and size. My diet can be clean for a day and then all hell breaks loose. I drive past McDonalds and gain 5 pounds. If you are ok with the bloat stay at 2cc's a week. Try to keep the diet clean and throw some low impact cardio in the mix. I wish I was 6'2". Fuck this 5'9" shit. Still get some Deca though. And yeah we all may have different opions but this is the best site/forum I have been on too. I think that may be the only thing we all can agree on.

bulkman123

bulkman123 Junior Member

im doin 900mg test cyp a week plus 3 iu's hgh per day and i seem to be getting larger pretty damn quick.

bulkman123

bulkman123 Junior Member

dude 5'9" is a great height. you can look fuckin stacked like a motherfucker at that height. check out stallone. i'm 6 feet 1 inch 265 and it takes forever to put muscle on my shit cuz im longer boned. dude utilize your height. its a fuckin advantage in this sport. check this dude out, 27 yrs old, 5'9" 234lbs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UhLum0g8_s&feature=related]YouTube - V V[/ame]

bobvongule

bobvongule Junior Member

yeah but 5'9 252 is where I am now. Have been as much as 264. I don't eat 100% clean due to my love for food, any kind of food. I never train to get cut. Power and strength. I too am long boned believe it or not. my arms and legs are on the longer side and my torso is short. My neck , what little there is of it, is pushing 19" and I have a head like a cabbage (7 3/4 hat size). I would rather be 6'2" and 252 any day.

That guy looks good.

bulkman123

bulkman123 Junior Member

i see what your sayin. see at 6'1" i'd be fuckin smokin if i was only 250. yea i like bulk insetad of cut too. shit my forearms are almost as big as my biceps and i got 20 inch bi's. shit good luck bro. its better to way more and be mass i think than all lean and vascular and shit. i see lean vascular guys and i think to myself " go eat a fuckin sandwich you hillbilly construction worker." know what im sayin.

andysutils

andysutils Member

lol, same here dude, i use to be one er those vascular ripped skinny fuckers, well i still am a skinny fucker lol but i wanna be a big beefy bastard now which is what im working towards, size is everything and i stopped thai boxing to get bigger, i was only a 145lbs meaning i was the lightest one there gettin my ass kicked by every big beefy bastard in the gym which is why i quit it.

xsosinglesogoodx

right now i dont do any type of cardio, just do a 5min. warm up on the eliptical before i hit the weights, i use to do alot more cardio but now im just tryin to bulk, on my off days or even on days at the gym should i be doin at least 15min or so cardio 3 times a week, thats what i been told.

LifeSize

LifeSize Junior Member

my weight popped up 10lbs my first 10 days on Cyp.. I think Cyp bloats me a little faster than Enan..

I'm up 20lbs in my cycle, but I'm 32 days in.. I also flux in weight a lot.. I can get down to 215 today if I want by just doing a little cardio and cutting carbs out.. Water rushes right out..

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.