Weight lifting apps?

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by racerfreed, Jan 3, 2018.

1. racerfreed

racerfreed Junior Member

Are any of the lifting apps any good? Is any body using any? Looking to use something to track progress.

2. I used a Smolov app a while back... did its job for the time I did that training.

3. Cramps88

Cramps88 Member

Jefit. It's the best one I've found so far.

warlordishere and Cail_Hoops like this.
  4. biglumber69

biglumber69 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use pen and paper. I started that when I was 15 yrs old. Now 35 still doing it that way. Apps are cool but I enjoy the pen and paper. To me it is like using a credit card at the store or paying cash. When paying cash it means more then swiping the card

Btcowboy and Gbro like this.
  5. eagle7474

eagle7474 Junior Member

Just started using an App called "Strong". Was using the Stronglifts 5x5 app, but this is much better, not as limited. easy to use.

6. SinisterDog

SinisterDog Junior Member

If you’re into 5/3/1 at all there’s an app called Wendler log. Yes I know they copied his work and he doesn’t get paid for it. It’s just an easy app to use for most 5/3/1 applications and makes it super easy to calculate percentages and see how many reps gives you a PR and graphs progress

7. mbntt

mbntt Junior Member

For iOS the best one is Gravitus, its lets you track supersets, drops sets, RPE, notes and so on, its awesome! For android I really like Fit Notes, its so simple yet so good.

8. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Junior Member

Agreed pen and paper, and I add to graphs in excel to see my increases in weight and sticking points to work on.