Well finally did it: IV hcg

zkt

Well I was sitting here contemplating some of Tim`s legal Climax shine, if you know about that.
It was about time to skin pop my usual HCG dose so I pushed 1200 iu or so under the skin at the thigh as usual and had 250 iu or so left so thought what the hell, whats the worst that can happen? toxic shock? So I pushed it into the rest into the phlebotomists favorte vein. I dont have a lot of experience shooting IV drugs so I think I went clear thru the vein but am pretty sure it will get sucked uo much faster than thru the ECF.
So wondering what wil happen, Will the rate of T production with respect to time dramaticially increase as compared to the usual administration route ? My guess is that the wife will get fucked befor sunrise. lol
Hardly a controlled experiment but what the fuck.
Anyone else ?

BBC3

Can U Say - DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS.....?!:D:p

I would like to take this opportunity to afford the CAVEAT for my caring brother - that it is MOST definitely NOT GOOD to attempt on ONE's OWN to inject substances/solutions DIRECTLY into the blood vessels. And YOU MOST DEFINITELY don't want to accidentally go deep enough to hit an artery - any one that's had a Blood Gas Draw can tell you how bad a hair thin needle hurts there.. LOL :eek::):eek:

This is not for the occasional, avid, or professional "steroid user".

While Z will most likely get away with this NOT aversely affecting his health in ANY immediate sense. IT should NOT be construed (in any way) that PILLS, Test Solutions, or anything else should be applied DIRECTLY into the circulatory system...!

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_vein_thrombosis]Deep vein thrombosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

And their are much worse results that CAN occur... While Z may be astute enough to know what he can and can't do correctly. Many readers ARE NOT..

So NO DISRESPECT My Brotha... Just providing my OUTSIDE layman's view of POTENTIAL. Some call me "The Hammer". Some call me a fool. Some even call me ASSHOLE. Many call me RISK MANAGER.. You can call me FRIEND...:)

Well I was sitting here contemplating some of Tim`s legal Climax shine, if you know about that.
It was about time to skin pop my usual HCG dose so I pushed 1200 iu or so under the skin at the thigh as usual and had 250 iu or so left so thought what the hell, whats the worst that can happen? toxic shock? So I pushed it into the rest into the phlebotomists favorte vein. I dont have a lot of experience shooting IV drugs so I think I went clear thru the vein but am pretty sure it will get sucked uo much faster than thru the ECF.
So wondering what wil happen, Will the rate of T production with respect to time dramaticially increase as compared to the usual administration route ? My guess is that the wife will get fucked befor sunrise. lol
Anyone else ?

Last edited:
while I'm not afraid of the concept in itself, I don't really think there would be any benefits to it in this case, as I believe hcg injected IM would be absorbed so quickly that there would really be no difference in the effect it would have

BBC3

Define "EFFECT".. Cause many out there don't realize that "side effects" ARE INDEED JUST "EFFECTS" with Political Caveat.....

I dont know. I think the exact opposite MIGHT occur. Where in fact, the RESULT of INSTANT administration of HCG to the blood stream would indeed have an EXPONENTIAL CURVING RESPONSE EFFECT. As, there MUST be many variables to pinning a solution to adipose tissue. In fact, you can easily see where an IM injection of HCH v. a Sub-Q injection could wind up having vastly different active metabolism times.

SURE- HCG has a blood serum metabolism half life of something like 2-4 days if I recall, but there has to be at least some variation in how fast it enters circulation EVEN comparing FAT injection vs. IM. So with that said... We are talking about BULK ONE SHOT CONTACT. Not only SLIGHTLY Affecting OVERALL metabolism lifespan, but MORE IMPORTANTLY - How much "Hits Home" at once. So the magic question being - Is there any "down-regulation" in "RECEPTION ACTIVITY" at the leydigs themselves, AS WELL as the BRAIN - and any POTENTIAL Downregulation that could POSSIBLY occur directly at the pituitary OR Hypothalamus OR OTHER.. But I was mostly leading toward a leydig receptor caution. As "do they see it coming and recognize in any manner"? And what is THEIR Response to this..? And what are the long term affects potentially verses the other routes.

I would speculate that an "unlucky pin" of HCG right into the heart of a nice big ol adipose tissue cell could reduce the UPTAKE TO BLOOD by as much as 100 - 1000% in time consideration. While yes, its water soluble, but what happens when water gets trapped UNDER FAT. Seems to me OIL FLOATS, and POTENTIALLY CAPS.. This whole paragraph simply intending to denote the POTENTIAL Variation of hcg Sub-Q vs. HCG IM, and NOT EVEN conceiving Direct IV injection.

So just thinking. And the long and short is this. IF.... There is anything to any of the old "HCG Leydig Down Regulation Effect". Which has been purported here many times by credible sources as a mythical beast. Then this act, would be the ICING ON THE CAKE...!

SO tell me Z... Did you get any additional NUT SIZE INCREASE NOTED.?? And beyond the norm of no instant negligible effects (as any regular user would confirm)??

while I'm not afraid of the concept in itself, I don't really think there would be any benefits to it in this case, as I believe hcg injected IM would be absorbed so quickly that there would really be no difference in the effect it would have

Last edited:
I suspect that an IM injection of a completely soluble substance like hcg would see extremely rapid rise of blood levels rivaling iv injection, I still doubt that there would be a difference in effect

BBC3

I hear you and pretty much agree. But I would only still point out that we would not know how the components of muscle tissue might interact/bind with the HCG, as compared to the components of blood. I imagine it is a similar interaction, but then again, when you break it down to enzymes, RNA with special code names like C3P0R2D2, and all the other microscopic MYSTERIES of the body - is what makes me wonder.

AFTER ALL. There is a REASON that certain medical procedures REQUIRE IV administration vs. IM Administration. And NOT just due to the sheer volume being applied... And the bottom line is that IT is MORE DIRECT. There is something to be said for that.

And I am not saying for ONE SECOND that Physicians know WHY they do what they do... Hell, if they had to learn that much they would never get out of school. And besides - MOST ARE NOT CAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING... LOL:)[:eek:)]:)

I suspect that an IM injection of a completely soluble substance like hcg would see extremely rapid rise of blood levels rivaling iv injection, I still doubt that there would be a difference in effect

one big reason that an injection might require IV vs IM is due to a corrosive nature of the injectable, some substances can do a lot of muscle damage if injected IM whereas injecting it into the rapidly diluted bloodstream there is no problem

BBC3

So whats the % of ethyl alcohol I can apply to a bag of saline and not burn vessels up again??:D;)

LW64

Anyone else ?

You mean you dont feel much relatively soon with a SC injection? Even at a larger dose? Keep us posted on how things go.

Sheez, two hours after 500 IUs SC I'm ready to fuck the crack of dawn and the following morning I have an erection that can chip concrete.

Last edited:

zkt

I`m pretty sure the shine negated any effects of the injection - at least thats the way I think I remember it.
I takes a IM or sub C aqueous injection a few hours to achieve max serum concentration. Thats why IV is used when the situation dictates expediency.
And talk about insane IV procedures: I know a guy who shoots up twice a day with plain unboiled tap water as a solvent!
I suspect that the limiting factor in hcg induced testicular activity is the time needed for the Leydig cells to do their thing, not the immediate availability of hcg.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts