what am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by jean jean, Jun 18, 2018.

1. jean jean

jean jean Junior Member

i have a weird feeling during injection of testosterone Enan..
    i dont have that feeling when i inject Testo P or Trenbolone or something else.

i gave it to 2 of my Friends to test it and they got testo Fever..

mix: Testo E 250mg/ml
    Sesam Oil (i used Grape seed oil but it was not good at all)
    3% Benzyle alc. (tried it with 2% and 1% but no difference)

i heat it around 60° Celsius

then trough the Filter in the sterile Vials..

I did a blood test after the 2nd injection and my Testosterone LVL was very high so it is not fake.

Sorry for my bad english :D i hope someone can help me..

never had that feeling or fever with other testosterone Ena, for example Galenikas or Bayer.

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You have a brewing or sterility issue. Either you're not mixing your brew well enough or you're just shooting dirty oil.

Trainerdave and Geterdun like this.
  3. jean jean

jean jean Junior Member

hmm… 3% BA and 60° heat should b enough for sterility i think…
    Maybe it is the oil.. can you recommend an oil seller? haha

4. ickyrica

Please do some research on bacteria and sterility. You have a ways to go before you should brew again.

Please don't become a cautionary tale of what anabolic users shouldn't do.

Geterdun likes this.
  5. jean jean

jean jean Junior Member

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/guide-making-injectable-anabolic-steroids/

Heat sterilization is not necessary when this procedure has been followed, but if you want to do it for peace of mind anyway, use a bath of hot water no hotter than 70º C (158º F). All that is needed is for the preparation to come close to this temperature, so for example even 10 minutes time is entirely sufficient to kill any bacteria that might have been present, if there were any. Do not bake.

this is what i actually did.. i know bacterias die around 80-100° but that's why we also use BA..

6. ickyrica

You're retarded. You come and ask for help. Your methods have been discovered to be bunk yet you now dig up anything to help prove your case. How about the abscess you have starting in your body, and your friends bodies. That not proof enough for you? Why ask if you refuse to listen?

I'm out. Have fun with your and your friends infections.

7. jean jean

jean jean Junior Member

loool… calm.. roid rage alert!!! that was long time ago, there was no abscess or even close to that…

anyways.. thanks for helping lol

8. ickyrica

Helping? The best advice I can offer you is to literally take your dad's side arm and push a carry round into your head. Save everyone some trouble would ya?

Geterdun and wedorecover like this.
  9. jean jean

jean jean Junior Member

lol.. go Sleep a bit.. you Need that litle baby

10. ickyrica

10mm. Eat it

wedorecover likes this.
  11. jean jean

jean jean Junior Member

hahahhahahahaha

12. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

How much BB?
    Carrier oil?
    What kind of filter?
    Raws good?
    Sterile vials etc.?

13. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Im pretty sure natural selection is gonna work this one out eventually anyways lol :oops:

ickyrica likes this.
  14. ickyrica

I do jump to the suicide option much faster than needed sometimes....

LordSamuilo and Geterdun like this.
  15. Geterdun

Geterdun Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@ickyrica breath my friend. He might actually take your advice and not with the brew! did I miss how long he’s cooking it for sterilization? I know the person who taught me is a very well respected member in here and this cat is not even close to how much process we go through to sterilize. Sounds like he needs to go do more reading to me.

16. Eman

Eman Member

This reminds me... I brewed some super sketchy gear that makes me cough and get sick after pinning it. You mind pinning it to see if it happens to you too, buddy?

Rigger622 likes this.
  17. ickyrica

I have a friend that also feeling up to the task!

:( mankind frightens me.

lol, maybe a touch over the top sometimes :D

18. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I have a question to assure I’m sterilizing enough. I’ve only done one brew so far.

I use beaker, syringes, and sealed, sterilized vials. Is it enough to give beaker isypropyl alcohol bath, rinse with HOT water, turn upside down onto hot plate and let dry at 300-400 degrees. Then turn right side up on hot plate, let cool to appropriate temp, and pour oil in?

Hot plate, Scale, and stirrer are whiped with isypropyl alcohol and air dried.

19. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Technically you dont need to "sterilize" the beaker at all . Its wide open and exposed to the air anyways . The only thing that matters is that anything the oil touches once it passes through the .22 micron or better filter is sterilized . Sterile sealed vials basically idiot proofs that issue...

That said though general sanitary measures arent the worst idea to practice regardless. Putting beakers and stir rod through a antibacterial wash and rinse with some alcohol is plenty , let em air dry on a paper towel and you're gtg ...

ickyrica likes this.
  20. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Awesome, thanks bud.