What are the most popular manufacturers that should be tested as part of lab testing program?

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Millard Baker, May 30, 2015.

1. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

What are the most popular manufacturers and underground labs that should be tested as part of a lab testing program? If the goal is to produce lab reports that will have impact and relevance on the greatest number of AAS users. Which labs should be included and why?

Unfortunately, there are no official sales reports released every month to guide us. But judging by popularity in forum discussions, advertising on source forums and rankings and reviews on popular rating sites, what do you say?

If whenever, breakdown into categories by region e.g.

American domestic,
    Canadian domestic,
    Australia domestic,
    UK domestic,
    Internationally sources based in Europe
    Internationally sources based in Asia
    etc

Thanks for your input!

Do3Gs, biglumber69 and jabrel3 like this.
  2. jabrel3

jabrel3 Member

Biotech Pharmaclinico is one that Isn't on your list of samples being tested and to my knowledge is widely used. PM me Millard if you would like and I can help.

musclenerd25 and CDTDavid like this.
  3. mercury

mercury Member

I would say those which has been around for a long time, it does make sense to test those who come and are gone next day.

Maybe Balkan pharmaceuticals, BD, they have been around for a long time with a lot of controversy.

4. jabrel3

jabrel3 Member

Balkan is already being tested. Another one that I would be curious about that seems to have a lot of conversation about them lately is Paxton.

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  5. Benny

Benny Member

Will this extend to raw suppliers? That would be super helpful. I would be willing to help with in my capabilities.

Tom likes this.
  6. MikeSz

MikeSz Member

Vermodje?

It has been a lot of controversy around that company...

DHulk likes this.
  7. NAPS / Geneza.....show us all who they really are !

8. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

9. bullets69

bullets69 Member

Wherever a lot of people get their pct drugs would be a good thing to test too

dredd09 likes this.
  10. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Internationally sources based in Asia- Gen-Shi

Mr. Deltoid likes this.
  11. Sampei

Sampei Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Pharmacom - Vermodje - Balkan - novocrine

Let's test brands available to mostly everyone and that are well established. I mean what's the point of testing something that just few ppl use? Plus well known online brand are available in every country almost domestically. Better to focus on them.

Bachenhimer, gator22, Anat and 3 others like this.
  12. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

No. The reasons why the program decided against can be found in some following posts:

Tom, gator22, Colt44 and 3 others like this.
  13. Benny

Benny Member

Thanks, I see and agree with the points made.

14. WMSuperSport

WMSuperSport Member

+1 for Geneza. I rarely use it, but I know alot of people who do. Its very easy to get and affordable for most people.

Oregongearhead likes this.
  15. Maybe PureGear Labs from Marssel, another source that's been around forever.

British Dispensary orals

I'm especially interested in seeing how some of the popular pharm grade products test from different suppliers such as Naps and Marssel, etc.

Bayer Testoviron
    Bayer Primobolan
    Jelfa Omnadren
    Norma Hellas Deca
    Norma Hellas Test E
    Organon Sustenon
    Aburaihan Test E
    ICN Galenika Test E
    Geofman Test E
    Iran Hormone oxymetholone

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  16. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

FYI, Alpha Pharma, Balkan Pharma, Eurochem and Pharmacom are the four manufacturers and underground labs that are being targeted in the first batch of testing. The results will be available in June 2015. Here is a repost of the 17 specific products:

Mr. Deltoid, Fouts, ruckin and 7 others like this.
  17. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Awesome. Anything under a 4 month lead time is record setting! : )

WMSuperSport and MythotiK like this.
  18. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

The collection period was between April 10, 2015 and May 10, 2015. The lab received the samples were received by the lab between May 5, 2015 and May 19, 2015. The tests were completed on May 28, 2015. We'll start posting the results in a couple of days on the new website. :)

19. BigJP

BigJP Member

I think bd supplements would be a good test. They seem to garner lots of attention and positive reviews with zero proof

20. spj

spj Member

I'd like to see uk labs biomeds and rohm. Also US lab cerastes. Those are all blowing up right now without any hard facts behind them. I think it's awesome you are doing this, it will save alot of ppl time and money. Looking forward to all the results.