What Capping Machine You Using?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by XKawN, Aug 10, 2017.

1. XKawN

XKawN Member

Lets see em'. And give reviews. Started with this, lol. I do not recommend.

2081677_01.jpg

Supermansson11 likes this.
  2. XKawN

XKawN Member

Moved to this. 50 caps at a time cap-em-quick. Much better. Not bad.

CapMQuik_WithTamper__94412.1474916599.365.280.png

Supermansson11, ickyrica and TRT like this.
  3. XKawN

XKawN Member

I really like this guy. Cn-100cl is the model number. With the seperated capsules it makes capping a breeze and much quicker. Highly recomend.

2098.jpg

daylight driller likes this.
  4. XKawN

XKawN Member

Here is video.

5. daylight driller

daylight driller Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use the cap m quick but that deffinetly looms interesting. Have you used it yet? Im curious to see how it works with a size 4 capsule.

6. XKawN

XKawN Member

Yes sir, have used it. I use size 0. I definitely recommend it over the cap-em-quick.

7. master.on

master.on Member

Great question

IMO small caps are pretty much a bitch to work with
    you'd better mix with a flow agent (i.e. 1% Magnesium Stearate) to make powder flow thru narrow caps.
    I wonder if it's worth it?
    Why not a hand pill press, just measure contents with a small spoon (proper size) and pour in die opening with a small funnel?

8. Flow agent? Lol that's a bit dramatic, you can pack a size 4 capsule with sifting and a tamper with zero issues using sodium bicarbonate or even protein powder.

Just make sure your compound and filler are mixed well, and then spread using the supplied card, and the tamping tool does all the hard work as far as ensuring a tightly packed capsule.

9. This is the same line mine came from. Where did you get yours?

10. XKawN

XKawN Member

From capsul.cn the ebay store.

11. daylight driller

You have any idea how long it would take to make pressed pills 1 at a time? When making size 4 capsules it doesnt matter what filler you choose as long as long as you mix it properly your good.

12. daylight driller

@XKawN when you put the empty capsule body on and shake do most of the capsules actually fallin place facing upright? If so that is definitly a selling point. I like ths cap m quick but that would cut time in half

13. I have a larger version of what he has, and yes they actually do fall correctly in place! It's due to the shape of the closed end of the cap and body being smooth, and the way the holes are designed, they cause the cap/body to tilt to the heavier side, which is obviously the closed end, and they slide right in. I typically only have to flip over about 3-4 out of every 100 caps, and maybe stick 2-3 more in the holes that get missed.

Also, buying pre-separated caps is a huge time saver. Whatever you do, don't use clear caps lol this should seem like an obvious measure to take but apparently, for all the education I have, I'm semi-retarded sometimes.

14. I have the 800 I bought from a US based distributor, but they're out of business and I want something a little smaller for things I don't quite need almost a thousand caps of at a time lol. Do you like the 100 or would you advise going a little bigger? If I remember right they make a 240 and a 400 as well. The 240 seems more in my wheelhouse, since I usually supply a bunch of my gym bros with whatever they are wanting. Any thoughts on the quality of the smaller sheets?

15. daylight driller

Screenshot_20170811-175108.jpg this is badass wish I wouldve had one before

16. daylight driller

Told my wife I would quit homebrewing but going to check abd see if making caps is out to. Find out just where the limit is

17. Just be careful bro, the adoption process is pretty thorough, they literally look all over your home when they come out to make several visits. If I were you, I would at least wait until everything is a little more smoothed out.

BTW, email me when you get a chance man.

18. daylight driller

We are not adopting from the state, a young lady at our church was raped and is scared that she is to young to raise a child and doesn't want to get an abortion. Suppose to be just lawyers but thanks for the warning. But thanks for looking out.

Jodyhighroller and Sdryx like this.
  19. Damn bro, hell of a thing to go through. I admire what you guys are doing though, and her strength as well. Good luck with everything and I really hope the best for everyone involved, especially the child!

20. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

I don't see myself moving away from Ora-plus.