what da bumbloodclot

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by WolfGain, Nov 27, 2019.

1. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

I don't have a limited capacity not to understand that people who mess up often make gear look bad because they are irresponsible and contribute to the stigma and controversy surrounding aas use. I never made excuses in life. I never put a burden on others. I go hard. Those in my path who come to know me know I like to have a good time but I can get serious when it counts. I know personality can't easily be translated in text.
    Let me just drive the point home that I take and accept all responsibility of my my actions. I'm not on gear to flex in front of a crowd and win their hearts. I'm trying to focus on myself and better prepare myself for the obstacles that I cannot yet forsee but can extrapolate based on the hand I was dealt. This is not a crutch this is the motherfuxkin sledge hammer and it's time to goto work.

2. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Are you drinking now? I believe personality can be translated in text without much trouble if the audience is skilled or has experience reading folks.
    Do you have many quality and fulfilling relationships at this point in time? How about overall in your adult life? You come across as being a bit needy? Nothing wrong with that. At different times in my life I could've been considered a little high maintenance.
    Is the potential return worth the initial investment in your case...that's the question I have to consider. I'm an optimist, for the most part, so I'm inclined to think that it is. Get yourself checked out and lets find out.

Grab Bag and WolfGain like this.
  3. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

LMAO that's good shit man I can tell you're not one dimensional. I never drank before or after I posted this. Unless you count the everclear in the adex. Lol. I had some time to think about it and I wanted to clarify things. I am not needy. I been alone and independent much longer than I think is probably regarded as even healthy. I am however very eager to clarify things though that might be conveyed as differently. I'm a happy person. Just rolling with the punches. I just don't understand how so many glorified keyboard keepers on here chastise me when there's so many factors that come into play. Was it my hematocrit or was it the caffeine or was it the nolvadex that all have studies linked to clots and the best I get is "you dumb monkey can't spell good see a doctor dipshit" this is the first issue I ever even had.

4. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

The reason you are getting shit talked to is because it is not normal. A vast majority of us cycle and or run trt, take caffeine, plus any of the other shit you are trying to blame your health issues on. But the reality is 99% of us do not have this happen. You are trying to find any reason why you shouldn't stop running gear. Hey you might not have to who knows but you have a health issue going on. You are being to thick headed to see it. So the only person you should seek medical advice from is a doctor. Not a random member of a steroid forum. I'm sure you are going to take offense to this but oh well I tried to break it down as straight as possible.

hurricane likes this.
  5. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I was starting to think he had already started drinking.

6. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

Oh please
    nobody ever got blood clots here?
    All the damn reports on the internet and I'm the first one?
    Cmoooon mannnnnn

I appreciate any concern but now I'm just reluctant to ever post any issues again, I didn't need to be told to see a goddamn doctor that is common sense I was just looking for people who also experienced this and nobody stepped up so fuck it

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  7. hurricane

hurricane Member

Yes I've had blood clots.
    Yes I've stopped using gear.
    I would highly advise you to get to the nearest ER if you truly had a clot.
    I also think you should stop gear. Especially since you stated you have a history of clots.
    Good Luck.

Savagesteve likes this.
  8. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

I do wonder, was it a superficial surface clot or an actual deep vein ?
    I had a superficial clot. Quite common
    Of course I did not know this before I posted this thread

9. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

It's not quite common bud....

That's what we all keep telling you.

10. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

I feel fuckin great, lethargic and great

11. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I haven’t touched the surface when it comes to some members time on meso. In the last 3.5 years I have yet to see a thread on blood clots and yet here you are acting like it’s no big deal. I know the horse has already been beaten but all of the guys referring you to the hospital whether you think it or not, are trying to have you put your health first. I aspirated one time and pulled blood into the syringe and was ready to go to the ER. There’s an enormous list of medical conditions that could arise from that blood clot, not to mention you’re worried about losing gains. Remember, there are no gains when you’re dead.

Oldschool, hurricane and Bluewhistle like this.
  12. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

I remember when you first started going through the rough times. I won't ever forget reading those posts you made. Talk about being able to get what you were going through across to your readers. I felt you, partner.
    Didn't your wife give us an update in a post? I could have that wrong and maybe I was thinking what she must be going through.
    I remember being impressed with the level of support you were getting from your family. You've surrounded yourself with some strong and loving people. It speaks to the impact you've made on them all over the years.
    They and you didn't seem overwhelmed. It was almost like you all have been through plenty and you could handle whatever was thrown your way and it was just your turn to be the focus and get the support.
    I always flash to those times when i see your handle. Glad you're still with us.

13. hurricane

hurricane Member

I really appreciate those kind words.
    I've been very fortunate to have a family and wife stand by me through very shitty times.
    Also the support and friendships I've found on MESO have been crucial in keeping my head up when I've wanted to give up.
    My wife is a damn saint. Standing by my side all these years and she never complains.
    I hit the jackpot with her.

14. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

@Millard Baker it would be ok if you could delete this thread seeing as I can't do it, I'd hate to see it detract from more substantial posts

15. Theworm

Theworm Member

Wait wait wait.... but what???

How the hell do you know you have/had a blood clot? Did you CT or ultrasound yourself? Are you saying you had a “bump” under the skin and it’s automatically a blood clot? I’m so confused...

GarlicChicken and Millard Baker like this.
  16. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

It was like a half Dollar sized purplish blotch on my hip, like a bruise basically but I was always told those were blood clots so I freaked out

17. boost creep

boost creep Member

Go old school, try some leeches!

WolfGain likes this.
  18. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

@Millard Baker so you leave this up? This is a harm reduction site is it not? Truth is a shot a tequila a day raises hdl and lowers ldl, I'm sure I don't have to mention resveratrol in wine right?
    ....right?
    Point is these steroid pros don't know dick and the reader could have benefited from replies specific to the question I asked about drinking to help prevent clots related to ldl but I didn't have MD after my name which permits me to cite generalized data in a condescending manner. Lol
    Suck it

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  19. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Jesus christ will you shut up and quit your bitching!

Dont ask questions when you dont like the answers given.

hurricane likes this.
  20. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

If you don't like the thread or my response or have a life or basically anything better to do at 230 am then, ya know, don't concern yourself. Nobody answered my question. I answered my question. Says alot.