what da bumbloodclot

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by WolfGain, Nov 27, 2019.

1. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

A juicy thread involving scandals with mutiny and gossip, this is not. Sorry about that. You'll have to wait for the next one.

2. Weights

Weights Member

I heard drinking bleach cures blood clots

movingiron88 likes this.
  3. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

I mean you may as well put some to good use since u don't wash your clothes, it's g2g

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  4. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

I don't see any reason to delete the thread. It veered off topic like most threads but the question of blood clots, superficial or deep venous, versus a simple bruise has informative value from a harm reduction perspective. BTW, the lack of informative value is not grounds for deletion anyway.

hurricane likes this.
  5. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

Ok.....well......It was a hickey

6. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

I would be more inclined to think your boyfriend was beating you with his dick and gave you a bruise.

7. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

Im sure you would...........

8. johntt44

johntt44 Member

How dare you rain on his parade! You know good and well that you were beat with a man hammer!

movingiron88 likes this.
  9. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

So, what else you got? Threads not gonna go away. You wanna be remembered for this drivel?
    What we've learned about you isn't gonna win you any most masculine awards or invites to any private boards that may be coming on line down the road. You've got the floor and whatevers left of the spotlight. You commit any crimes lately?

hurricane and movingiron88 like this.
  10. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

My man, I got 5 other accounts I been using since 2013
    I been playing 5d chess all along
    And I'm a sponsor
    You all failed this test miserably and now the wells run dry

11. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Man you are awesome! Wow, you really got one over on us?

Fucking retard...

hurricane likes this.
  12. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

Don't take it to heart

13. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

I was reading through this nonsense thinking "how the fuck does this dude know he has a blood clot." Answer is you don't. You're bruising. Big difference. If anything you have the opposite problem of clotting, more likely a bleeding/platelet issue. Do you get nosebleeds too?

14. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

You must be referring to the rest of the board? I'll rest comfortably on the day of my reckoning when HE has risen to walk among men once again.
    My heart was pure and my intentions were as well. I offered my shoulder to weep upon and my ear to accept your confession before it was to late.
    A Soul tainted in Sin that passes from this astral plane to be judged by Him for his rightful post for all eternity may as well save himself the extra wear and tear that trip will take on your already doomed soul.
    If you're not Born Again, you're a Born Loser with no trump cards left to play, partner.
    I'll ask again...any crimes you'd like to discuss. I'm not talking about trivial things such as schedule 3 wares of the Pusher Man. We've got souls to save and all eternity to discuss these matters.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  15. Sworder

Sworder Member

What is a bruise if not the clotting of blood underneath the skin?

16. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

Woah

17. WolfGain

WolfGain Member

No nosebleeds, looks like I jumped the gun, this happened the next morning after frontloading 600 test cyp so I was racing for answers. I dropped down to trt now and only run 50mg tren ace ed and so far nothing but pip, lethargy and a little heavy breathing

18. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

A bruise is bleeding underneath the skin, not a clot. A blood clot is a clump of platelets that have built up and turned gelatinous inside the vascular system. Bruising does clot up, but bruising issues are caused by either injury or a blood disorder where the blood cannot clot normally. Which is the exact opposite of a clotting problem. Quite a different issues than a clotting problem

19. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

In order to accurately diagnose your symptoms I have a few questions.
    Does your asshole clot up after being ravaged by a stud you met on reddit?
    Next, how many calories are you eating? Followed by, how many days a week do you ceossfit? And finally, have you ever hung out with @MindlessWork ?

@MindlessWork you will thank me later. Wink wink

Weights likes this.
  20. johntt44

johntt44 Member

He clots and bleeds from his gaping mauled man pussy.