What do I do with this pin again...

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Derrick Crozier, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Derrick Crozier

Derrick Crozier Junior Member

What's up everyone?

So I'm pretty new to gear...just finished my first cycle, with decent results.

-500mg Test Cyp 10-weeks.
    -250iu hcg weekly

I'm 7 days from my last pin. Starting to feel a lil tired. I didn't experience anything negative from my first run, I got lucky.

So, a little about me. I'm 32 5'10 currently 272lbs 13% bf. I haven't ever really aimed to cut, my goal was to get as big as I could naturally, then pile on the gear to finish my physique. I feel like I'm finally ready to start cutting down for a show in 2020. I plan on competing around 240lbs.

So until 11 weeks ago, I was completely natural, no prohormones, no test...just lots of milk and eggs and rice. A little protein powder from time to time and a good multivitamin lol. I'm starting MK677 next week, which is another first for me.

I'm ready to find some additional resources and find a community that I can discuss my progress with.

Y'all seem pretty experienced, and I need some guidance and I want to make sure I always have the best quality supplements.

2. Welcome to Meso Derrick. Let me warn you real quick, people here don't like to spoon feed in regards to sources.

Other than that, I haven't seen anyone belittle people for asking questions. In that regard, what I do, before asking a question, is search for it on the forums. Sometimes I find what I want, sometimes I don't. I'd suggest that you do the same, because maybe the question you just asked, was asked last week.

That being said, you have good stats man; 272 at 5'10 seems huge as fuck, good job!

Xragexx and T-Bagger like this.
  3. Derrick Crozier

Derrick Crozier Junior Member

Thanks, Fattest.

Totally get it on the sources, I'm the same way. I want to make sure I'm not getting fucked on my gear, that's more the angle that I was coming from.

I have been lifting for 18 years now. At least 4 days every week. I even got married in a gym. I look forward to contributing as much as I can. I'm excited to get some feedback.

I'm never afraid of a little coaching either. If I'm fuckin' up, feel free to tell me lol.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Fattest_animal likes this.
  4. SweetTooth

SweetTooth Member

May be a smart idea to change your username. Contact @Millard Baker and see what can be done.

socalmk6gti likes this.
  5. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome, bro.