What graph/calculator are you guys using

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by gainzoclock, Feb 18, 2020.

1. gainzoclock

gainzoclock Member

TRT@40 likes this.
  2. bonacris

bonacris Member

Just inject it and be consistent. Fucking half life calculators. No ifbb pro or even a big guy in the gym uses a half life calculator. Take drugs train and eat.

3. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I've never used one in my life.

Pick an injection frequency that ensures a healthy overlap of the half lives of the compounds that you're using and concentrate on eating and training.

I swear, if people put half the effort into training and diet as they do overcomplicating their cycles, we'd have a bunch of Mr. Olympias running around.

Your body's natural test levels vary widely; why do people have such a boner over the whole "stable blood levels" thing?

4. gainzoclock

gainzoclock Member

Speak for yourself. Some of us can do more things with our brain than just eat and train lol.

5. T L

T L Member

6. Gbro

Gbro Member

Ti83

gainzoclock and ounick28 like this.
  7. Eman

Eman Member

Just for your reference, he's referring to homebrew calculators - which are extremely handy to use for brewing.

T L likes this.
  8. bonacris

bonacris Member

No hes not. I use homebrew calculators

9. Eman

Eman Member

You're right, I apologize - must have skimmed a little too fast there. There is a similarly named site that was also down a few weeks ago that's for homebrewing, got them mixed up. Actually, I always got those two mixed up... Only one letter that's different.

10. DozerSoldier

DozerSoldier Member

Assimilation of injection is not linear, but, they give an idea of blood levels. They are allright for finding similar blood level dosing for different esters of same compound.

T L likes this.