What happens if a package is intercepted?

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by Jake1012, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Jake1012

Jake1012 Junior Member

So what happens if one of your packages gets confiscated by customs or someone else? I've heard of pink slips before but nothing else. Is this common?

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

One of the following
    1. You receive a seizure letter
    2. Controlled delivery and you go to jail
    3. Nothing

3. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Controlled delivery seems to be a myth. Nobody across any forum has talked about it happeningwith first hand experience. All just hearsay. If it was an actual thing it would be well documented by now.

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I believe a recent news story was posted on here about it happening.

FiEnD likes this.
  5. master.on

master.on Member

4. Jacked mailman
    [​IMG]

6. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Busting a UGL right? I'm yet to hear about anyone getting busted for personal use. I've searched and searched.

7. GigaloRob

GigaloRob Member

Controlled deliveries happen more often than you obviously know. Spreading false information about them being a myth is ignorant at best. Simple research will show that they happen for a variety of reasons for a variety of drugs. While a person's risk, depending upon substance,amount and other factors may be minimal, the risk is still there. Controlled deliveries are well documented across the internet and it's forums. I would suggest reading and researching more so you can make intelligent fact based responses in the future.

8. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Ok help me out and post a link to a first hand account of a controlled delivery for a personal use order of AAS and not just hearsay or "i know a guy" type info and i will stand corrected.

Obviously raws being sent to UGL's get popped often. I'm talking personal use orders.

9. GigaloRob

GigaloRob Member

How many individuals busted for personal use do you believe are news worthy? Do you believe every individual busted for a personal amount of marijuana has there case plastered all over the internet? The reason you only see larger amounts or ugl busts openly posted on the internet is because they are in some people's view "important news items". Single person personal use busts are not headlines. There is obviously many personal use crack users but only the dealers are talked about. It's common sense really. To act is if controlled deliveries never happen is again ignorance.

10. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

I'm not talking news worthy and I'm not talking marijuana.

I'm talking about regular people like you and me and OP and everyone else who fears a controlled delivery when anticipating delivery of the next cycle (or less). A regular forum member who contributes to a forum just like you and me. I've searched many forums and not a single forum member has ever came on and warned of being busted in a controlled delivery for personal use.

I'm not saying it won't happen I'm just saying if it has, someone would have shared first hand experience by now.

For example, if i was ever caught up in one of those shitty situations you bet your ass I would be on here fast as fuck warning you guys with first hand experience.

With that being said, its better to be safe than sorry and if its not worth the risk then stay away from that shit.

11. Jake1012

Jake1012 Junior Member

I would also like first hand experience if there is any. I have my first ever cycle on order so I will keep updated

12. JohnLong

JohnLong Member

There are posts out there about being victim of controlled delivery. I've read a couple of these threads before making my first order . They usually get at least 60-90 days in jail plus fines up the ass

13. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Just for curiosity, can you post a link to one?

EcpertRealistic likes this.
  14. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

15. JohnLong

JohnLong Member

There are more I'll post some when I'm off work. Fuck ratting! Im just going to keep my mouth shut and do the time if I get caught up like that

FiEnD likes this.
  16. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Yep exactly! Like i said if the time isn't worth it then don't fuck with it. Be a man.

Yeah post more when you can. Thanks

JohnLong likes this.
  17. JohnLong

JohnLong Member

18. Ironlord

Ironlord Member

The example you posted definitely sounds like they were anticipating the person receiving the delivery, like he'd had packages seized before, his address flagged, and they were just waiting for the next shipment to catch him.

And having all that shit in his house, especially a capping machine, made him look like he was trafficking.

Not just a bust for a couple vials

19. KingPin42

KingPin42 Member

If you read the whole thread he says that he has had multiple packages seized in the past. And what you said, it was the shit in his house that really fucked him.