What happens to dissolved HGH after 6 days at room temperature (22C)?

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by janoshik, Jul 9, 2020.

1. janoshik

janoshik Member

This sample talked in this thread Does shaking hurt HGH? was left 6 days at temperature controlled (22 C or 72 F) room.

What happened to it?

This:

[​IMG]

2. janoshik

janoshik Member

Raw data for those curious fellas.

Attached Files:

3. curiousG

curiousG Junior Member

Doesn't do so will does it. Thx for that report J

4. TideGear

TideGear Member

Have you done a comparison on a vial that's been refrigerated for 6 days after being reconstituted?

5. janoshik

janoshik Member

Nope. Might do at some point.

TideGear likes this.
  6. Avies48

Avies48 Member

So this means all the black tops i have from years ago unconstituted in the freezer might just be a pile of poo

7. Huh? These results are from a reconstituted vial that sat in a warm room. The complete opposite of what you got going on.

tauras66, Avies48, wildfuchs and 2 others like this.
  8. Pounds23

Pounds23 Member

I would love to see what happens with a vial that's been reconstituted and put in the fridge for six days I wonder how much degraded it will be if any, that warm weather fucking destroys it pretty wild , thanks for doing the research jano I have all my shit in the fridge but I have a shit ton of humas and Geno's in the fridge in another like 6 months and there coming up on there experaition dates , sucks I haven't used them cause the damn gyms are still closed

eery likes this.
  9. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

You need some help using them before they expire I got you bro

10. lynks8

lynks8 Junior Member

Thank you for this, Jano.

I, too, would love to see a test on a 6 day old refrigerated sample, for comparison.

11. Big Ian

Big Ian Junior Member

Awesome, thanks for doing this @janoshik . Very interesting, you definitely are a valuable member here. :cool:

janoshik likes this.
  12. malfeasance

malfeasance Member

Very informative