Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

What podcasts do you listen to?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Uglyrichie, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Looking for some new podcasts. Been listening to horror fiction mainly but need a change. Any good fitness ones that aren't just a big advertisement for their programming. Looking for anything interesting to make the workday go by. Sorry if this has been done search showed one from 2015 but me and tech are not friends

2. Eman

Eman Member

Joe Rogan Experience is excellent. I actually enjoy long car rides when there is a good one to put on... He has quite a few with health and fitness focus.

I read somewhere that he makes about $100k per video. I also read that he got extremely stoned during his podcast the other day. The man lives a great life...

TideGear likes this.
  3. Priceless-mf

Priceless-mf Junior Member

I like mark bell for fitness ones.

4. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Joe Rogan is my go to but I like watching them on YouTube so I can see the videos they are commenting on etc.

5. TideGear

TideGear Member

I like the cartoon animations. Did you see the one where the guy ate owls for Thanksgiving?

Rockclimber likes this.
  6. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

I did Rogan for awhile I'll half to go back and check him out as far as strength I've just started barbell logic and barbell medicine I'll check out Bell. I used to do mind pump and Mike Mathews but it's just one big advertisement and kinda turned me off the fitness thing

7. rugerjitsu

rugerjitsu Member

Hardcore History. Joe Rogan is hot and cold with me...I feel like it depends on his guest whether I'll listen or not. He likes to tell the same stupid stories over and over again.

Avies48 likes this.