whats the best steroid and how much to take 4 pre workout aggression boost?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by bigntasty21, Oct 17, 2004.

bigntasty21

bigntasty21 Junior Member

whats the best steroid and how much to take say 30-60 mins pre workout for an energy/aggression boost? i heart methyltest 20-40mgs is a good boost..halo too same range...anyone else?

NinjaStylistic

NinjaStylistic Junior Member

Halos At 10-30mgs, but those make me a huge asshole and the woman said I should not use em anymore :D . Never tried MT, but Test Suspension gives me a boost about and hour or so after inject.

The Ninja

whiteknight

whiteknight Junior Member

they used to rate Cheque Drops for pre=workout aggression....

jshrub

jshrub Junior Member

yeah, cheque drops if you can get them, or halo.

Finisher

Finisher Junior Member

You talking about a cycle of something or "Single Serving" item?

If "Single Serving", I'd go with MethylTest, Cheque Drops or Test Suspension.

Cycle then go with Halo, tren, A-Bombs, and 'Slin. Most don't talk about 'Slin being something that increases aggression but combined with Test E, I have obnoxious aggression and endurance.

Finisher

bigntasty21

i have water based agovirin test suspension on hand..hurts quite a bit...and is only 25mgs/ml unfortunately..wish i could just put in my mouth lol. How much suspension is good preworkout..50mgs...100mgs? thnx

NinjaStylistic

NinjaStylistic Junior Member

I like 50 or 100. use what you like best. I found that the pain stoped after using for awhile

The Ninja

bigntasty21

i wonder what combining methyltest and cheque drops pre workout would do on squat day..hehehe

WMUHymen

WMUHymen Junior Member

What are Cheque Drops? I have never heard of these. And for the post above you said Insulin with Test E. When do you take your insulin? I am currently on 750mg/wk Test E and 600mg/wk of Deca.

Any info would be great,
    WMUHymen

bigntasty21

ttt

Finisher

Finisher Junior Member

Try them both, 50mg's and 100mg's. I like to slam a Carb drink when entering the gym and with the suspension, you get a rush of power.

It's also going to depend if you're already on Test. If you're running a heavy test cycle already, then you don't need to hit it at 100mg's. You'll give yourself some extremely sensitive nips if you do too much Suspension with other test.

Have a blast with it!

Finisher

wiredup

wiredup Junior Member

Desibaba

Desibaba Junior Member

I did 2 mls (100 mgs) of anadrol preworkout and it did seem to increase the intensity.

ryan400

ryan400 Junior Member

I think Halo or Methyltest will do the job.

dukebrown99

dukebrown99 Junior Member

How about a smack to the face. Works better than anything.

billydidit

billydidit Active Member

bump

I agree... test suspension is the best bang for the buck. Good kick in the ass and the pain does decrease with use.

patsfan

patsfan Junior Member

Holy liver smackdown Batman. Did you notice any sides at that high a dose? High BP and the like?

ch11

ch11 Junior Member

Halo is the Hardcore way to go for aggression

Oxandrin

Oxandrin Junior Member

more important is hydration level, and pre workout meal.....forget the boost from AAS thats mostly placebo effect

crewboss

crewboss Junior Member

i can feel my brain cells jumping outta my ear. this thread is dumb.

PHREEZER MUST BE OUTTA HIS MIND READING THIS!

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.